To celebrate

Estradiol

Veteran
I reached 2000 achievement points today! Proud of myself, so what is something you would want to see as F2P?

I would like to see the ability to buy (but not sell!) in the AH and the ability to receive (but not send!) in-game mail.

WoWScrnShot_060224_213305.jpg

This

so what is something you would want to see as F2
Whew.... Ahem:
- A crafter's mark that made *any gear* scale to our exact level ( since we're fantasizing ere, I'll say all gear, BoP, BoE, Crafted. et.al )
- NEW Terts: High-Jump, Regeneration ( HP, Mana ) Deflect ( basically block + thorns ) replace the Cursed, useless & undesirable Avo & Inde
old stats returning as Terts: Resilience ( +% to armor & versa ) Dodge & Parry.
- Re-Forging returns & has no level restriction! Terts may be selected!
- Access to more instances. Any & all prior xPac dungeons go into the leveling que! Portal level req removed, allowing unhindered travel.
- Classic Vanilla Raids accessible at level 20! 40 man twink raids INC!
- Mob/World drop & Treasure Chest gear balanced & on-par with Dungeon drops.
- Old Set Bonus's restored & epic proc's on any & all dungeon gear possible.

Last edited:
- A crafter's mark that made *any gear* scale to our exact level ( since we're fantasizing ere, I'll say all gear, BoP, BoE, Crafted. et.al )
YES
- Old Set Bonus's restored & epic proc's on any & all dungeon gear possible.
ALSO YES

Other than that I would love for gear to be less standardized stat-wise.
Wouldn't it be nice to get varying amounts of Stam, Str/Agi/Int, secondaries or hell, even making tertiaries baseline on some pieces of gear.
Kinda like TBC Dodge/Parry gear but more balanced cuz those pieces aren't generally that good.
That would allow for different gear to feel different.

I think that getting rid of socketed gear -to an extent- would be a good thing too. By that I mean not more than a single socket per piece of gear (and sockets can only proc on non-socket gear) but make JC able to create gem slots onto gear so that all gear can be socketed (with limitations like maybe only 6-8 slots or something) making the gearing process less RNG based and a lot more diverse.

Also make a difficulty scaling for levelling. A simple 5 or 10 levels ladder with each level adding an extra 20% health and 10% damage (10 may be overkill for levellers at least solo) to all mobs while levelling -ala Chromie Time stops at level 61/71/level cap-
An easy way to make it interesting for paying customers is to add rewards for reaching max level in some level of difficulty like titles, pets, mogs, mounts and we trials would benefit from having a little more challenge when questing (although 200% health and 100% damage increase still seems a bit light for 20's).
You can also give buffs to mobs, they already do that with the Mythic + system I believe. That could go from mobs having a chance to inflict an hard hitting bleed to a extra 10% chance for them to avoid attacks/spells. Idk, something in that vein although a simple damage and health boost system would already be great.

Other than that hopefully Trading Post becoming available at level 20 for trials.

I think that getting rid of socketed gear -to an extent- would be a good thing too. By that I mean not more than a single socket per piece of gear (and sockets can only proc on non-socket gear) but make JC able to create gem slots onto gear so that all gear can be socketed (with limitations like maybe only 6-8 slots or something) making the gearing process less RNG based and a lot more diverse.
I didn't want to invite a riot, but... this.
I wish like hell that the TBC gear wasn't so dominant for having all those gem-slots. One-standard, 2- if blessed would be excellent.
THere are so many cool dungeon sets & interesting bits of gear that we abandon & over-look for the simple fact that : all those gemslots are just too OP.

Master Magrain, can you guide me how to obtain this? :POGGERS:
Pretty simple really, just reach Exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpents in Jade Forest, you will get a quest that will make you gradually help a baby serpent of your choice through out the dailies. (Azure or Jade or uhhh cant remember the other color of choice) and when you reach Exalted, you are rewarded with that said serpent.
Too fucking bad I cant use it.

Pretty simple really, just reach Exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpents in Jade Forest, you will get a quest that will make you gradually help a baby serpent of your choice through out the dailies. (Azure or Jade or uhhh cant remember the other color of choice) and when you reach Exalted, you are rewarded with that said serpent.
Too fucking bad I cant use it.
Ahhhh but it's not obtainable through MOP Remix, am I right? :-( I've reached Exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpents and done all quests, but sadly no flying serpent is obtained.

Ahhhh but it's not obtainable through MOP Remix, am I right? :-( I've reached Exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpents and done all quests, but sadly no flying serpent is obtained.
wym? that picture is from Mop remix, thats from the reputation grinding. Got it from it, if you squint at the pic you will see I have teh Timerunner buff which is the female pandaren icon.

wym? that picture is from Mop remix, thats from the reputation grinding. Got it from it, if you squint at the pic you will see I have teh Timerunner buff which is the female pandaren icon.
Holy s***. I'm so sorry for my ignorance! I always thought the quest was bugged out and the ride is unobtainable on F2P.

I'll go check it up again. :-D Thanks Master Magrain!

Users who are viewing this thread