to anybody who has old 10 twinks on their accounts.

How many players horde and ally side play each day for BoN and BoF? I would only transfer horde, because that's all I got. My hunter is going back to horde soon. I don't really like the alliance races, except gnome. And gnomes can't be hunters.

bof has me, skope, podiie, hordeseason, healstrong, bubblestrong, and a few others

logging on daily

Not entirely sure if it has any gf'ed items or anything (don't know a great deal about 10 twinking these days), but i had a look at my old 10 twink on Vek'Nilash the other day (which has somehow levelled itself to 11) and it made me consider taking it back up, either staying at level 11 or going to level 14. Can anyone tell me if there's anything on it that makes it worth using at all? -> ​Lól

p.s. her mainhand was the weighted sap, which unequipped itself due to changing to lvl 15 req, and no idea what happened to her one rings.

i had a 10 rogue, i took to 13 for more survivability due to gear after leg armor/libram nerfs, but when i lost sprint (changed to level-16), the rogue was trash even though i gained shadowstep., so i went 19

losing sprint and SS come MOP will be even worse

rogues are losing 3 vanilla WOW abilites BS/sprint/gouge along with old level 40+ talent shadowstep while other classes will still have have abilities that where 40-60 level in van-WOW and thru all the expansions

low level hunters are sorta getting nerfed, they are losing stats from weapons haven't seen bows/guns being buffed to compensate or low level scopes, but getting 5% damage buff (was 10%),

they are also losing the stam buff bonus in surv tree at 10-14 it's a 5/10% bonus loss at 19 15% loss is quite alot

only thing i have seen buff wise is at the higher 85+ levels on scopes and of course abilities

i gave up trying to get into those looong ques on ysondre at least and just kept xp on in bg, twink fun 10-19, delete toon, rinse/repeat

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread