to anybody who has old 10 twinks on their accounts.

i want to encourage people to rather then leveling these characters. to update them and play them in a pretty fun, balanced and competitive community of twinkers. you can easily level a new character up to 15/19 or whatever level. don't do it!!

did u buy it yet?

i want to encourage people to rather then leveling these characters. to update them and play them in a pretty fun, balanced and competitive community of twinkers. you can easily level a new character up to 15/19 or whatever level. don't do it!!

THIS. I unfortunately leveled my bis 10 rogue with horde gf'd items -http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/runetotem/Spudt/simple- you can notice the wingblade etc. I still think about it with regret because I essentially 'wasted' a faction change too, however I'm sure I can make it a 24 tink or something :3
People, you don't know how it feel to level a char without reason until it's happened! Don't do it!

Are you guys actually getting ques? A few months ago I was even having trouble getting into the preset dates. The activity/ques were pretty desolate compared to 19's, f2p, and 70's. If the ques are significantly better, I'll play again.

Are you guys actually getting ques? A few months ago I was even having trouble getting into the preset dates. The activity/ques were pretty desolate compared to 19's, f2p, and 70's. If the ques are significantly better, I'll play again.

No...we don't get queues. Usually Healstrong makes a thread about 2-3 weeks in advance and it is advertised well until the game comes up. Last game I think alliance had to sit out and had to rotate, but on horde I think just about everyone got in.

ohi my long lost friends!!! i just had a flash back to the good ol BON vs 19 pug and i remembered i never visit ti anymore. hows the community?? any new gear i need to update?

more heirlooms= never coming back. ill hope for anotehr 7 days free to keep gear up to date but fuck that. all looms is just retarded. i dont miss wow at all tbh. but i do miss the guild/crew

Shaman and Rogue recruited yesterday - both well geared - the rogue has lots of GF'd. He also picked up some of the gear I had on a different realm (Boarhide leggings/ 2 X 1 rings) and is xfering the gear over.

BON has not done any PVE lately.

Missing the FFA in the STV arena. We'll have to organize one again with BOF. :)

Aww is still "in game" as a F2P and has a pretty sweet priest.

more heirlooms= never coming back. ill hope for anotehr 7 days free to keep gear up to date but fuck that. all looms is just retarded. i dont miss wow at all tbh. but i do miss the guild/crew

I agree... heirlooms are horrible imo... i wish it was back in BC were there were no herilooms... it would be funner then........

I could transfer to medivh, but it would take some convincing. I would have no main there. :mad: And I would miss Moon Guard a lot. Though, the World pvp at STV arena sounds so tempting against other 10s. If only this bracket were big enough. =/ It's a shame.

imo transferr one of your 10's over to medivh and play in BoF, they need more active members again as their activity has died big time. i really hope their numbers pick up as all of their members a great people and a lot of fun to play with/

imo transferr one of your 10's over to medivh and play in BoF, they need more active members again as their activity has died big time. i really hope their numbers pick up as all of their members a great people and a lot of fun to play with/

I doubt any of my 10s would make much of a difference. I can't compete with gf'd gear. >_> I was considering it. The transfer cost wouldn't bother me, but I don't really want transfer one of my 85s there just to give money to my 10 if I ever need it.

Users who are viewing this thread