to all the 24 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

trialfarmer

Legend
why cant us 24s post here so what if what we post makes you mad. you guys must hate freedom of speech. dont get mad take it like a man rofl

free-Speech.jpg

no_free_speech.jpg

threesets said:
Freedom of spech til u get banned by a mod. PS: u tried to hard ont his thread with the pic

i am looking for one which was in ww2. The one about nazis restricting freedom of speech.

I'm assuming it's because instead of approaching the mods directly and trying to work out a way we could post in the forum that wouldn't be considered trolling or flaming, people start useless threads like this that eventually get closed and make everyone hate the 24's.

kratos said:
I'm assuming it's because instead of approaching the mods directly and trying to work out a way we could post in the forum that wouldn't be considered trolling or flaming, people start useless threads like this that eventually get closed and make everyone hate the 24's.

its called civil disobedince or protesting until we get a compromice?

It probably has more to do with the fact that you prove yourself to be nothing but a griefer just by rolling a 24.Why would you be welcome anywhere, much less in the f2p forum?

kratos said:

People dislike 24s because they ruined what coulda been a great thing with f2p twinking. They either don't realize how selfish they're being or they don't care. Would you wonder why someone wouldn't like you after you pissed in their wheaties and then told them you had the right to do it simply because you had the ability? It's kinda like that.

Rivfader said:
It probably has more to do with the fact that you prove yourself to be nothing but a griefer just by rolling a 24.Why would you be welcome anywhere, much less in the f2p forum?

People dislike 24s because they ruined what coulda been a great thing with f2p twinking. They either don't realize how selfish they're being or they don't care. Would you wonder why someone wouldn't like you after you pissed in their wheaties and then told them you had the right to do it simply because you had the ability? It's kinda like that.

u must hate freedom of speech. i would not only piss in ur wheaties but shit in it too. if i rolled a 24 i get to enjoy its perks idc how i play as long as i enjoy it it doesnt matter if i grief while enjoying i paid to enjoy wow and if i have to grief to enjoy i will

You're confusing a private forum with the first amendment. By joining this forum you agreed to abide by its rules. You choose not to do that. You get banned. You wonder why. You are a moron. It has nothing to do with playing a 24.

trialfarmer said:
u must hate freedom of speech. i would not only piss in ur wheaties but shit in it too. if i rolled a 24 i get to enjoy its perks idc how i play as long as i enjoy it it doesnt matter if i grief while enjoying i paid to enjoy wow and if i have to grief to enjoy i will

No, he hates scrubs that roll 24s with the intent of GY farming and going 100-0 just for shits. You cant even defend yourself with the name "Trialfarmer". You say you pay for wow and you should enjoy it, how about the 15 people you are farming? You think you are special. Get off this forum, people like you contribute to the demise of twinking, and if you would like respect around here you better earn it. Keep thinking you are so good and you rolled a 24 just to "enjoy its perks". GL when someone farms your ass because their 24 has some skill behind the class.

trialfarmer said:

So when I bend you over like a prison bitch till you love me you'll respect my right to do it, cause I can and it's what I wanna do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread