tmog and gear tips? (20 druid)

zeetra

Veteran
Looking for some improvements for my druid. Both in the gear and transmog section. Everything goes :)
95620cf0580bf9af8ceee67d48093c6e.jpg

95620cf0580bf9af8ceee67d48093c6e

You can mog anythin and everything up to lvl 60(including t3 and pvp replica sets)

As a veteran if you want to go above and beyond and really show how dedicated you are to your twink you'll wanna get a t3 set or rbg 1800 set, or you can go with the darkmoon faire replica sets I think those are just as swaggy

None of that really matters tho you can always just buy a set of green boes (make a trial char if you cant equip the pieces on chars you already have)

But for the important part, gear

You're going to want to Aurora pieces for bracers, bg ring, wep, off hand, and goggles

Might be more worth it to get a new pair of gloves and put gloves reinforcements on them, +7 stam, that's almost 100 extra hp

In terms of actual upgrades you can work towards heres a straight forward list
  • Green Lens of the Aurora
  • Vigorous Bracers of the Aurora
  • Bg wep of the Aurora (rare)
  • Bg off hand of the Aurora (rare)
  • Bg ring of the Aurora (rare, 4vers 1 haste)
  • If you can help it get a new pair of fang leggings and get someone todo the trade glitch with them
All the bg rares can be replaced by adaptable rares if you are blessed enough to receive them

You can mog anythin and everything up to lvl 60(including t3 and pvp replica sets)

As a veteran if you want to go above and beyond and really show how dedicated you are to your twink you'll wanna get a t3 set or rbg 1800 set, or you can go with the darkmoon faire replica sets I think those are just as swaggy

None of that really matters tho you can always just buy a set of green boes (make a trial char if you cant equip the pieces on chars you already have)

But for the important part, gear

You're going to want to Aurora pieces for bracers, bg ring, wep, off hand, and goggles

Might be more worth it to get a new pair of gloves and put gloves reinforcements on them, +7 stam, that's almost 100 extra hp

In terms of actual upgrades you can work towards heres a straight forward list
  • Green Lens of the Aurora
  • Vigorous Bracers of the Aurora
  • Bg wep of the Aurora (rare)
  • Bg off hand of the Aurora (rare)
  • Bg ring of the Aurora (rare, 4vers 1 haste)
  • If you can help it get a new pair of fang leggings and get someone todo the trade glitch with them
All the bg rares can be replaced by adaptable rares if you are blessed enough to receive them
Thanks for fast reply :) will check stuff out. Too bad i get BG blues once every 3 years

This is my vet druid, if you want a reference point.

The only thing I'd add to Ohtis excellent run down is to pick up a Jagged Star of the Aurora from the auction house. Reason being is its caster stats, but dps damage numbers. Which is excellent for when youre tanking melee in bear form (i dunno, maybe you play way smarter than me. I get really aggressive)

When your BG mace finally drops, you can keep a couple different weapon sets at the ready.

You can buy (if your lucky) good aurora stand ins for all those BG rares until they actually drop. My bracers are actually as good as the BG ones and I bought them on the AH. Off hands with the same stats as mine can also be found pretty easily.

OH and if you wanna really stack that int, do the Stonetalon Mountain quests to open up the Krom'Gar Quartermaster for some higher int gear (like bracers and shoulders). You'll sacrifice some secondary stats, but it has its place.

Dungeon drops and boes and ye they need to be fresh with the timer.
Yeah trade glitching can be infuriating

I dont even bother with it you're only sacrificing like 2 int and 10 hp so

Minmaxing you'll want to get the trade glitch done though

One thing to note OP is that if you fail the glitch you lose the item

Yeah trade glitching can be infuriating

I dont even bother with it you're only sacrificing like 2 int and 10 hp so

Minmaxing you'll want to get the trade glitch done though

One thing to note OP is that if you fail the glitch you lose the item

Sometimes, you can fail on the other end and nothing happens and you can just try again aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread