TL srsly wtf??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you can come back :)

I have group-talked with Mesikämmen and the remaining Officers of AAO (@Smull; Whatgoesup; critrage) regarding a possible reinforcement into <Bios>, and they voted in favor. So as soon as I'm settled, I'll join forces with them. I'll re-sub in January but only because it was stipulated by me and Vianco to pay the minor part of the debt (38k) until the 18th of January, but appart from that I will rarely play until I'm fully settled.

I also repeat, I will not take a major role on <Bios>. My rank will be nothing more than an "honorary" Officer. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Junoo GG you found, next question => Who in TL smoked weed and then rolled in the grass like a moron and is still shocked?

Easily Ondura he's the most deluded.
TL are like the ten dwarves

OK Junoo GG you found, next question => Who in TL smoked weed and then rolled in the grass like a moron and is still shocked?

uR hella creepy kid, plz just an-leavetwinkinformationsite

maybe u shod go roll in sum grass cuz u needa go outside bud ur str8 wack

this thread currently has 38 viewers, all because of TL. Thank us later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except that guild on Alliance side who have 35 Level 19's, but choose to either log off or do 5v5 wargames after a few losses?

Na just cause we dont want to play vs. scroll using nerds. Sad you have to wait 3-4 hours more for US games to pop :/.

Ok now lets play a game you need to guess who is that dude from TL, next question after someone answers (please if you are from TL don't answer) : View attachment 3361

It seems like because you guys can't beat TL in Warsong Gulch, you're resorting to try and display dominance over them by posting their pictures and bringing up things from real life about them on the forums.

Except that guild on Alliance side who have 35 Level 19's, but choose to either log off or do 5v5 wargames after a few losses?

I'm not talking about one example, I am talking in general, the history is repeating itself again, with you not wanting to work together Bios won't be staying up and running for that much longer I dunno really what is the purpose of whatever you do but if you taught people or did any worthy contribution towards the rest of the community I am sure that you would get better games or whatever it is that you seek and that people were more willing to play you and were more willing to repay any kind of good gestures by A) playing more B) playing better C) being more open-minded et cetera

I'm not really here to argue with either of you but you need to see the point of view of other people instead of thinking that only thing that can be right and correct and viable and should be done is the one that is yours, I don't like repeating stuff but really it is a two-way-street

I would never say no to a ginger.

I'm not talking about one example, I am talking in general, the history is repeating itself again, with you not wanting to work together Bios won't be staying up and running for that much longer I dunno really what is the purpose of whatever you do but if you taught people or did any worthy contribution towards the rest of the community I am sure that you would get better games or whatever it is that you seek and that people were more willing to play you and were more willing to repay any kind of good gestures by A) playing more B) playing better C) being more open-minded et cetera

I'm not really here to argue with either of you but you need to see the point of view of other people instead of thinking that only thing that can be right and correct and viable and should be done is the one that is yours, I don't like repeating stuff but really it is a two-way-street
Do you want Tough Love to give Bios' players lessons on how to play the game or what exactly do you have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread