Titan’s Grip Fury Warrior with Shield...

Zorch

Is it possible for a Fury Warrior to wield 2H + Shield? Being able to block all melee attacks via Shield Block with basically a 10-second downtime while also gaining back 100+ health every few seconds through Bloodthirst kind of sounds sexyspicy...

I may be totally off though and weapon switch (even with the GCD) is probably superior... I’m just always looking for fun or viable alternatives to try.

Also, is Arms with a 1H + Shield even possible? Honestly, I never noticed Shield Block and Shield Slam are learned by all Warrior specs...

I won’t be near my computer anytime soon, otherwise I’d blow a few hours myself and give it a try.

Is it possible for a Fury Warrior to wield 2H + Shield? Being able to block all melee attacks via Shield Block with basically a 10-second downtime while also gaining back 100+ health every few seconds through Bloodthirst kind of sounds sexyspicy...
you know, i dont know. Probably though. That said, the whole point of fury is how easy it is to keep dual crusader up and just WW in crowds to pad meters. Its the inferior warrior spec and this just makes it even worse.

Also, is Arms with a 1H + Shield even possible? Honestly, I never noticed Shield Block and Shield Slam are learned by all Warrior specs...
yes, and you should be taking advantage of that as much as possible.

Generally speaking in the past, Fury Warriors who've done this have been rage starved and ineffective. Albeit a cool concept.

you can use shield slam as well. I tried it a bit, I was curious about it. But shield slam hits for nothing, so does Slam (which would be the only damaging rage spender when not dual wielding). edit (whilwind as well, but again, seems to be poor damage).

Could have been fun to play my little gnome warrior with sword and board, but alas. Jk, I play her anyway, as prot. It's utterly ineffective, but I get a kick (and a laugh) anytime I send people flying with Dragon charge, as a tiny cute gnome.

Users who are viewing this thread