Titanium Seal of Dalaran

Cadvan

Legend
I am aware that threads have been made about F2P's and getting the Titanium Seal of Dalaran before, but I have a new problem. I got the achievement recently and of course cannot receive the seal in the mail. So I went to the vendor like the threads said, but he would not offer me a replacement. Am I supposed to wait for the mail to expire first or is this a bug?

I am aware that threads have been made about F2P's and getting the Titanium Seal of Dalaran before, but I have a new problem. I got the achievement recently and of course cannot receive the seal in the mail. So I went to the vendor like the threads said, but he would not offer me a replacement. Am I supposed to wait for the mail to expire first or is this a bug?

Bump for ya storm errr cadvan :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I think I got mine before the mail expired.
Are you talking to Jepetto Joybuzz? And are you talking on a character that actually earned the achievement (it doesn't work account-wide)?

Yeh he has a f2p toon that earned the coin master achievment.

here's my experience:
open a ticket late in the night (like midnight or later), write that you are having problems opening the mail to receive the titanium seal of dalaran you worked so hard to achieve; then go to bed, the gm who reads the ticket won't find you in game, so he'll just put the seal in your bag.

EDIT: Jeppeto won't sell you the coin if you haven't got it in your bags once; he only sells it when you lose it, after you've got one (gm words)

Last edited by a moderator:
When? the gm who read my ticket told me this a few weeks ago

Late 2012/early 2013, but I highly doubt anything has been changed about this achievement since then. It's more likely that the GM simply wasn't sure what he was talking about, not really that unheard of.

MAYBE you have to wait for the mail to expire, but you can redeem the teleport book from the Dalaran rare book achievement right away, so I don't see why it would be different here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I am talking to Jepetto Joybuzz on the character that has the achievement. I currently have a ticket in, so hopefully this will get resolved soon, but if anyone knows an alternative solution to involving a ticket it'd be appreciated.

no help from the GM. Possibility of getting the coin after it expires.

"And Shepherds we shall be for thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand So that our feet my swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
~Boondock Saints

Make sure your vendor window's filter is set to 'All' before opening any thread about X item not being sold.

Stuff like this has been an issue with basically everything since the filter system's implementation, for example Rune of Perfection and its melee counterpart don't appear in the WSG vendor's window unless you set it to All because it's not just that ONE class (yours) that can use (/buy) it. Same for any kind of vendor really.

Make sure your vendor window's filter is set to 'All' before opening any thread about X item not being sold.

Stuff like this has been an issue with basically everything since the filter system's implementation, for example Rune of Perfection and its melee counterpart don't appear in the WSG vendor's window unless you set it to All because it's not just that ONE class (yours) that can use (/buy) it. Same for any kind of vendor really.

Not working for him. He tried.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Well, he didn't state it, my bad.

he meant I tried after you suggested it :)

"And Shepherds we shall be for thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand So that our feet my swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
~Boondock Saints

Users who are viewing this thread