Tips and help with Rep (Sporeggar and Kurenai)

Ogsir

OG
So yeah, a couple twinks and I are all trying for both these tabards.

A few things I need to know is where to farm it, what is the fastest and easiest way for both factions. Also how much rep do you need for each tabard. Thanks all in advance!!

If you're too lazy to WoWhead/wiki this yourself you're too lazy to get the tabards.

Rayu said:
If you're too lazy to WoWhead/wiki this yourself you're too lazy to get the tabards.

Maybe he's just asking around off people who have exp over grinding the tabards.

Kítty

Thanks ky, and kitty.

And to Rayu, try to keep those ingenious comments to your self.

@Kyor,

I was reading the guide off of wowhead. It reads.

"Gaining Reputation

Reputation can be gained from killing Kil'sorrow cult members, Murkblood Broken, Warmaul and Boulderfist ogres in Nagrand. Players may also turn in Obsidian Warbeads (10), which drop from these ogres."

Ok, so which out of the 3 mobs give the most rep. If they all drop the same, where is there more of each of the mobs, which is the easiest grind? Also "Players may also turn in Obsidian Warbeads (10), which drop from these ogres." So now about these beads. Can you rez in time to loot them and keep dieing? or will the turn in give me xp or I cant even do the turn in all together. Thank you all for your great help in advance.

You cannot do the turn in, it requires level 55 or 65 or something, so forget about looting ^_^ all the mobs (The Kil'sorrow, the Murkblood, and the Warmual/Boulderfist) give exactly the same amount of rep when they are killed, so it depends on which you want to farm - I usually like the ogres to the south east, but I'd say go with what ever is being farmed the least (if there are 3 people at the north/south east camp - try the murkblood) The Murkblood might be good to try, because there are tons of them in a small area - but the level 64 ish peon murbloods (they die in 2 hits) give you less rep. The killsorror agents drop "The Aldor" reputation items, if your runner is after rep (or for more money on the AH?)

As for sporegar, the only way I know how to get rep with them is to kill Boglords and turn in Sanguine Hibiscus' - but that quest requires level 62 or so, so forget it :p There are 2 places to kill the boglords that I can think of - one south of Sporeggar and the save way south of neutral Alliance/Horde town (the druid town - forget the name of it ><)

Hope this helps!

I'd also be easy with someone who doesn't run out of mana ^^ (no warlocks/boomkins don't very fast either) like a rogue or a feral druid, but its generally easy anyway you do it...as long as you don't try on like a tank or a healer (still easy to kill the stuff, just not as fast)

Users who are viewing this thread