EU+US tinksCount | Lvl 19 Horde & Alliance Counter | Auto-Queue BG & Arena

Was wondering if a general addon broadcast (like regular battle.net broadcast) would be useful to incorporate to this addon? For example, when someone is streaming an event (Guild vs Guild, etc). Sure would reach a bigger audience.

Was wondering if a general addon broadcast (like regular battle.net broadcast) would be useful to incorporate to this addon? For example, when someone is streaming an event (Guild vs Guild, etc). Sure would reach a bigger audience.

Well, when someone is streaming he broadcast spam himself so he reach a bigger audience i don't think it's worth you are putting time on that side :)

Well, when someone is streaming he broadcast spam himself so he reach a bigger audience i don't think it's worth you are putting time on that side :)

Yeah I kinda thought about that as well. Maybe just broadcast community/guild streams, like TheNWL steam, etc?

Hello everyone,

I've been talking with Mayron, a relatively known addon developer, and he agreed to develop an addon that could be useful to the community.

The addon will basically count every Lvl 19 from your friend's list, and display it as "A: xx | H: xx" left to the 'Recruit A Friend' button.

The addon is currently in Alpha phase, but unfortunately there's something with the Blizzard UI that we need to figure (it's currently counting same-server players only).

Alpha Phase:

2Ajylyh.png

Features that could potentially be added in the future:

- tink Counter (Horde & Alliance); (Check)
- Shared friend list database for Addon Users (the more users, the better); (In Development)
- Detecting who's queued on BG's and Arenas (Addon Users Only); (Future Feature)
- Auto queue on WSG/Arenas when logging on and when leaving BG/Arena (On/Off Option); (Future Feature)
- External Feed for tink Counter & Queue Graphics; (Future Feature)

We're testing it at the moment, and when the problem is fixed we will send it to a staff member or Admin for testing and security purposes, then we'll put a download link for the general community.

Originally from:

Download Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=20570929407710233414

Just updated with download link. There's only 1 main feature tho, for now.

You haven't made any more progress than this? I doubt this addon is actually being developed if all you've done for the past 30 days is a Horde and Ally counter.

You haven't made any more progress than this? I doubt this addon is actually being developed if all you've done for the past 30 days is a Horde and Ally counter.
better than nothing you negative nancy

Last edited:

Mayron (addon developer) is helping develop this addon, he's doing it pro bono. Since I haven't had any more replies from him I decided to release it as it is. When he works on it again, I'll update it. My knowledge is limited working with the programming language LUA so I need his help.

Mayron (addon developer) is helping develop this addon, he's doing it pro bono. Since I haven't had any more replies from him I decided to release it as it is. When he works on it again, I'll update it. My knowledge is limited working with the programming language LUA so I need his help.
I respect you being honest.

Users who are viewing this thread