Time to take advantage of corpse running?

Blizzard added a "return to graveyard" button that will instantly port you back to the spirit healer when clicked. I believe that in some WSG situations, it is way more efficient to run to your corpse instead of waiting for the spirit healer to rez you. Specially if you're on offense.

1. All classes run faster while dead. This makes traveling across mid field quicker, specially for night elves.

2. Avoid mid field zerking rogues.

3. You can rez next to enemy FC and surprise attack him. (All classes)

4. If somebody takes your insignia before you reach your body, instantly port back for rez at spirit healer.

Thoughts? I started using this myself and it's working well. Figured I'd share my strategy with everyone else.

Yes, I believe this may be more efficient. Especially, If you are getting camped.

Bad thing is that most times as caster I'll die with SP weapon and can't switch to INT weapon while ghost. So I think you'll need to weight up yourself the situation - is it more important to be in offense fast - and sometimes i's better to be there little bit later with full health / mana and the best eq-set. There is no general answer.

But it's definetly a good "ghost" buff. I'm happy that I can return fast now to gy when I accidently fall down from GY while I'm ghost and someone looted my corps. :-D

Well I did this even before the new patch (w/o gy return). You just had to die at a place where no one notices your corpse. Sometimes I was unlucky and my insignia was taken anyways. But it is definatly a standart move in 19s wsg, and now even more efficient.

Users who are viewing this thread