Time Keepers (Alliance) (Ravencrest-EU) (Guild) (19 Twinks) (Recruiting) (Funding)

nxghostxn

Grandfathered
Hello and welcome to Time Keepers post!

We are currently looking to form a new guild for leveling 19 twinking. We do have a few requirements and rules which will have to be followed!​

RULES

1. Please respect all players in the guild, bad behavior will not be tolerated.
2. Be mature, do not be the immature kid who trolls, annoys or be's a idiot to everyone.
3. People above level 19 are allowed to be in the guild, but will have no access to items unless they are using them for there level 19 twinks (Which have to be in the guild)
4. If you want to join to help get items for the guild please send a in-game mail to, Révolutíon-Ravencrest <----- Copy then paste that into the mail box.
5. We accept all classes and races etc. Just not horde.

How we will help

We can fund players if needed, if you wish to grind items yourself it is up to you, any players who want gear / need gear you could check our guild bank once we have it running! I will be farming dungeons such as shadowfang keep on my level 70 rogue to help get items such as, Shadow Fang, Assassination Blade, etc.

If you are wanting to join give me a whisper in-game, Révolutíon-Ravencrest. Or just search up in the who list and type, Time Keepers, and members in the guild will be displayed.

DONATIONS

If you wish to donate any gold or items to the guild please send me the items in mail and I will gladly add your name onto this list of appreciation!​

Thank you for reading,
see you in-game

Révolutíon.

Re: Time Keepers (Alliance) (Ravencrest-EU) (Guild) (19 Twinks) (Recruiting) (Funding

Hey there, eventhough I'm playing on EU-"azjol-nerub" me and some friends would be delighted to join up when you guys are queing. Since the pvp on our own realm is kinda extinct at some hours during the day.

Re: Time Keepers (Alliance) (Ravencrest-EU) (Guild) (19 Twinks) (Recruiting) (Funding

Moved.

Users who are viewing this thread