Tidal Charm

sam

OG
Does anyone know the respawn time on the mob that drops this? i have been to the spot 20+ times now and have had only one sighting in which i had epic lag and died -_-

ive nvr played the 39 bracket but is it possible to get this at lvl 29?

:( depressing, dont really see myself playing the 39 bracket, too much leveling ;)

do what i did.

I made a undead toon.

ran them all the way down there as a level one toon.

made this macro:

/target prince

then i had my 38 warlock (which i'm twinking a bit) bind his hearth to the closeset inn. then when ever i was going to log into wow i logged onto the ghost first to check if the prince was there, then i'd log onto my main. After about 4 days i found him so i quickly logged onto my main hearthed rode down there and took out the prince and the charm dropped the first time :)

i was a ghost when i first targeted him, but my body was near by so i'm not sure if that made a diff.

my noobs ghost is still there to this day :)

-KinnKane

yea i did the same thing, sent down a level 2 alt (discovery xp) and did /target prince in the area that he spawns. he spawns in 3 different areas but if you position yourself right you should target him when he is up.

good luck, drop rate is about 40%, took me 3 tries. i could solo him on a paladin at level 35.

Lol it's funny. On my 39 hunter my friend was over one day and was just like "dude lets go get you a tidal charm"

I was like "yeah man ok" knowing chances of him being up are slim to none, and then chances of it dropping add to that slim to none.. and we just run there get him and i get my trink all within 1 hour of the idea ^_^

its a shame i dinged my hunter out of 39 bracket

Users who are viewing this thread