tidal charm grandfathered?

Evade

OG
i've been camping the mob for 3 days on 2 different servers and yet to see the mob. does anyone have a confirmed kill of him post shattering?

I killed Prince Nazjak last week on my 39 mage, very much post Cataclysm.

I got a regular BoE green (level 24 IIRC), however, so I can not confirm if he still drops the charm.

pre shattering i was looking up gear for my twink and the cata version of wowhead no longer said who dropped the trinket, which usually means grandfathered

Professional, Reliable and Cheap Darkfall Gold store - EGRich provides you cheapest but reliable Darkfall Gold on internet. It is a professional site for Darkfall Gold selling. We left no stone unturned to provide our customers the lowest prices of Darkfall Gold.

Q: If someone knows a website where i can pay with "Paysafecard" (Germany) or Know more about EGRich please post here.

A: My initial impression was that EGRich seems legit. However, after taking a look around,

I only use the stores which are on the official reseller page. EGRich provides cheapest EVE On

World of Warcraft Gold, WoW Gold, FFXI Gil, Final Fantasy XI Gil, Lineage 2 Adena - EGRich

based on the level reduction of the mobs on many drops, i would doubt he drops this anymore, especially as a level 28

Oh wow, saw one int he AH for 50 near christmas day, if I knew he didn't drop it anymore i would have bought it.

You might wanna check all that again after 4.0.6 coz they said something about revamp of rares, so wait and see, they didn't say much more about it, but I doubt it's gonna come back again. I was quite surprised that Nazjak was now 28, make sense he doesn't loot the charm tho. It still is in the battle.net database, so it's there, but it can't technically yield the loot because of the level difference.

Users who are viewing this thread