TI f2p heroes

Kind of somewhat agree that ungeared players should be voted off, but then they could be actual new players trying out the different aspects of the game for the first time.
They had from level 15 through 19 to figure it out. Blame blizzard for throwing non-twinks in xp-off bgs by default. Ofc, it's not much better in xp-on these days, as almost everyone is twinked there too.

It's the same at 100. Kids have got to learn somehow, might as well address it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
you're 100% right [MENTION=23518]Light[/MENTION]

p.s. i find it flattering you consider me a TI hero considering i gy farm, and openly advocate racism, homosexuality and drug use in all forms of chat

those would be the kind of things you find heroic though, eh?

but hey i could be worse, at least i don't post pictures of my guns on video game forums

Say what you want, I'm the original anti-Jaja activist.

i don't even recognize your name but in all honesty - "fuck jajas" -everyone ever to play in this bracket, or an online game in general

in all honesty though there are a fair amount of US players - seemingly the large majority at times - who are also complete garbage so i can't say i'm prejudice against jajas. jajas have had some decent paladins look at kushimaru that dude held it down idc what anyone says same 4 some jaja hunters

also quel'thalas used to be the hardest server to get AGM on, fuck what any US players say you don't know shit until you log on qt and see 15+ people rp walking in that arena then a massive avenger shield + explosive shot orgy occurring when it hits the hour mark. meanwhile the 90s will just be chilling then 1 of them will take it and fuck everyone over but seriously jaja gurubashi is the realest shit out there while US players just crz for their AGMs lmao

i don't even recognize your name but in all honesty - "fuck jajas" -everyone ever to play in this bracket, or an online game in general

in all honesty though there are a fair amount of US players - seemingly the large majority at times - who are also complete garbage so i can't say i'm prejudice against jajas. jajas have had some decent paladins look at kushimaru that dude held it down idc what anyone says same 4 some jaja hunters

also quel'thalas used to be the hardest server to get AGM on, fuck what any US players say you don't know shit until you log on qt and see 15+ people rp walking in that arena then a massive avenger shield + explosive shot orgy occurring when it hits the hour mark. meanwhile the 90s will just be chilling then 1 of them will take it and fuck everyone over but seriously jaja gurubashi is the realest shit out there while US players just crz for their AGMs lmao

i got love for jajas, it's garbage americans that rustle me jimmies

i am not a role model

I can't believe I just read through all the comments in this thread.

Worst 5 mins of my life :eek:

I'm not all that fussed with Jaja's, it's all part of the game that is inclusive for all people. I get that some aren't as serious as others, but they also deserve a chance to play. Maybe people on TI are sooo leet that it's insulting to them to play alongside Jaja's.

Let em' be. If some of you are sooo leet, and have shoulders that can carry an entire squad of 15 toons, then I'm sure you are big enough to pick up the slack...............

undergeared players get afk'd??? say it isn't so :'(

gear up at least with dungeons and quest rewards before queuing... it's not that tough... and even if someone exploring game he can understand that something is wrong about bg when the battle is starting...

Well hello there.

In my quest to discover how their brains tick, yesterday I found one English speaking player with 2000 scaled health - from Ragnaros, apparently he was from Colombia.

When I asked him why he didn't have any gear he answered rather cryptically and it took me a while to figure out he was under the impression that dungeons and quests would level him to 21, making him unable to play(he was F2P).

He had played for many months this way, after that game I pulled him into a group and started doing dungeons for a few pieces, telling him which quests to do and which professions to work on etc.

I'll be keeping an eye on him.

(Jajajajaja)

#Progress

In my quest to discover how their brains tick, yesterday I found one English speaking player with 2000 scaled health - from Ragnaros, apparently he was from Colombia.

When I asked him why he didn't have any gear he answered rather cryptically and it took me a while to figure out he was under the impression that dungeons and quests would level him to 21, making him unable to play(he was F2P).

He had played for many months this way, after that game I pulled him into a group and started doing dungeons for a few pieces, telling him which quests to do and which professions to work on etc.

I'll be keeping an eye on him.

(Jajajajaja)

#Progress

Brings a tear to my eye..

My hero

Users who are viewing this thread