Thursday, Friday and Saturday night Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneaky

Legend
Let's try to get some games going. Need at least 15 people per side signing up so we can get games going. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at 8 PM EST, everyone should be in queue on their 19's. Hoping for at least 2-3 games.

Also, please none of the "if you guys start getting pops I'll queue up" -- it's vital that as many people as possible queue up so that we can actually get a game going. If everyone took that mentality we'd never get a single game again.

Please post here if you're coming so we can have an idea of the number of people queuing and also so that others may be inspired to join us as well. :)

Edit: Let's try to use the queue list as well when the time comes. http://49pvp.com/qlist/

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Friday and Saturday times are subject to change. If you feel as if there's a better time to do it, please say so.

I'll try to get a solid group of 5+ queuing from Waw Tawent each day.

See you guys then.

I should be able to make it, would love to get some good MoP games going ^_^

i wont be able to make thursday or friday but will be queing on saturday for sure and will try to get people from Meat puppet queing

I'll try to get a solid group of 5+ queuing from Waw Tawent each day.

See you guys then.

Completely missing the point of how the 19s went from constant activity to playing on a schedule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread