Thunderfury/Hand of Rag upcoming changes

Results

Legend
Just popped onto the PTR because someone mentioned buffed raid loot ilvls to me (Creemer). Seems all my old raid loot obtained before the level squish and lockout to level 30 to enter has remain unchanged on all my loot except for Hand of Rag( up to ilvl 97) and Thunderfury (up to ilvl 101) both at level 25 however they also now both require level 30 to use/equip. Scarab brooch remains unchanged for the 15% shield and still at ilvl 29

If people are on PTR a report on it would be appreciated, keeping them at level 25 required doesnt change the new requirement of 30 to enter the raid to obtain and I personally dont mind if theyre not buffed, wouldnt stop me using TF on my DK

Edit: Dungeon set 2 still remains unchanged for ilvl so not 4 set procs viable still :(

Haven't played in a while but logged on with the free 3 day promo and sad to see it made it on live.

I reported on latest PTR but, until then, it looks like it could be an end of an era for GF legendaries. Crazy to see a sword I've had on a character since ~2011 turn red. Would be interesting to see if Atiesh is also affected for people like Kithcaid etc.

Definitely keep us updated.

Edit: Looks like everything is affected--Old Warglaves, Thori'dal, TF, Sulf etc.

Last edited:
Edit: Looks like everything is affected--Old Warglaves, Thori'dal, TF, Sulf etc.

Ya it sux, I came back for the 3 day promo and blazing hippogryph. I don't even wanna take off my weps now. Blizz has no love for GF toons. I worked so hard keeping this toon as up to date with every expansion except for DF (still havnt bought the xpac). My old vanilla main is the only reason why I would still play this game and If I can't enjoy him, fuck it.

Users who are viewing this thread