Throwing us down the trash.

Things to consider:

Skirmishes
Scaling

Also, surely I can't be the only one who enjoyed playing a level 10 in the 10-19 bracket, and did quite well for myself, no?

Anyone remember level 1's taking out level 30+ due to scaling? Scaling is a nifty thing.

Anyway, too early to tell. We'll see how it turns out. Worst comes to worst, rough it out, do other things in game, and wait for it to be changed yet again.

Also, let's not forget...It's just silly to expect a company that pulls in a ton of money from a P2P game to cater to F2P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Things to consider:

Skirmishes
Scaling

Also, surely I can't be the only one who enjoyed playing a level 10 in the 10-19 bracket, and did quite well for myself, no?

Anyone remember level 1's taking out level 30+ due to scaling? Scaling is a nifty thing.

Anyway, too early to tell. We'll see how it turns out. Worst comes to worst, rough it out, do other things in game, and wait for it to be changed yet again.

Also, let's not forget...It's just silly to expect a company that pulls in a ton of money from a P2P game to cater to F2P.

They scaled so good because they stacked a certain enchant.

Not only that, but things such as crit rating would scale well in itself.

Wingblade on a level 10 rogue...Mmm.

Things to consider:

Skirmishes
Scaling

That would never happen again once Hit gets removed. you will just miss... everything...

Users who are viewing this thread