throwing my hat in the ring...Makeing Forums sigs...

DesH said:
may be able to do some sigs again soon, not sure if i will be able to use model viewer tho soooo they may haveta be more genaric ones.....................I have got about 200x better at PS now, in fact I was never able to use PS on the ones I did for this site, but I will be able to because of...

getting a new part time job were I am using PS and a program called indesign..... soooooooo I will be making these @ work in my free time there, this is also the reason I may not be able to use model viewer....

also a side note is that my comp took a shit on me and after some time I did fix it, but lost everything I had saved on it including the programs i had used for the sigs I did b4....

soooooo yeah i turned a hobby into a job, that makes me a boss i think :p

Do you still have the links I PM'd you?

Rivfader said:
Do you still have the links I PM'd you?

I do but like I said I have not model viewer so armorys don't mean much.......

Idk if you're still doing these but if you are can you do something similiar to Selm's for my sham? Toons name is Bìllòw (alt 0236 for the ì and 0242 for the ò).

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/B%c3%acll%c3%b2w/simple

I want it somewhat similiar to selms and the only real requirements are the word Billow and then the guild tag <Beantown Bullies>. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread