throwing my hat in the ring...Makeing Forums sigs...

DesH

The man that carried Painaid
I started making sigs for friends and now I am bored again. So if anyone here on TI wants one from me post an Amory link along with details on how you would like it to look.

I am not nearly as good as Vinod or maybe some other ppl that do this kinda thing for the site, but I will give it my best shot :D.

Here are some that I did for my old Prodigy guild mates:

30lkm01.jpg

nlobhf.jpg

e19g5v.jpg

e87n5u.jpg

ip1ppz.jpg

ra46ms.jpg

As you can see I will do Tinks, mains, or even other game ones for you...The more details you give me the better it will prob look :D

How to add an Armory link in your Sig.

Sence a few ppl have asked me to do this for them and asked me in PM I will post how to do it here. It has been posted on the site b4 I think.

I will use Rivfader's 19 druid tink URL for an example:

What you need to do is rap the URL link around the IMG link.

"here is the IMG link, the one you are using solo atm"

now at the end of all that u add [ /URL] without the space in it between [ and / .

The result should be a sig with a link something like :

[URL=http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/ve%C3%AEl/advanced]

I am sorry if this doesn't help some, but its the best way I can think to explain it. If you can't figure out from this PM with your IMG link and Armory and I will try to help you with it...

NOTE 2 EVERYONE:

From now on (Feb. 28th) I will not be going back and changing anything for anyone that doesn't give any details on how they would like it to look. UNLESS they are very minor and something I can do really fast. Please take example from Xposure (page 13) who gave good details as to how he would like it to look. I didn't really like it when I was done, but I guess he did cuz I did 100% what he said he wanted... Sorry for being a dick...

:Horde:

curleypwnsu said:
Hey can u make me one plz my armory link is Curléy @ Elune - Game - World of Warcraft u can do whatever u want to it :). I'd prefer me Shadow stepping or Ambushing something like that should be awesome!

Not really sure what ambushing looks like tbh :S and I don't think I could have done shadow stepping.... anyway I made what looked like ambusing in a Gif and then another one for you... hope u like, just used things that stood out on your toon as the background :D

2gsewdd.jpg

s627ev.jpg

Dominance said:
dps form please =)

1247rzm.jpg

and just the cat with the hat :D

axxrp1.jpg

Hope that's what you were looking for.

Dominance said:
thanks a ton man, its awesome

glad you like, I did change it now so you can read Ambassador better, didn't like it the way it looked...

260zaee.jpg

meet chíll.

Chíll @ Aszune - Game - World of Warcraft

Chíll is my mage. this gear is probably my haste stack'd set, because i'm toying abit around it, for the hell of it.

idc. what you do with him, but please don't let him farm midfield.. maybe if he can like, be setting fire to a teammate hunter, that was farming midfield?

P.S. Chíll has the cruchck thingy over the i. like = ´ =

P.P.S. cool work so far =)

Users who are viewing this thread