Throwing Axe I don't get it

Yea, for Rogues the throw goes off after the casting speed whereas the bow- or gun mechanic makes it a full GCD slower at hitting its target with the initial hit, which is BAD when you want to interrupt a FA or whatnot.

Too bad Rogues don't get deadly throw -- making that axe idea applicable. Appears to me that the majority of the Rouges out there don't have a main on the same server and have convincved them self that the boa bow is fail. Kind of like a "hate what you don't have" routine. ALl it took was that one decently respected Rogue to go public about the axes, convince a few othrs its a good idea then QQ you until you demote your boa bow/gun and equip the boe green axe... I'd take the Boa's first, then monolithic second and the axes third regardless of stat caps... The stats offered alone out weigh a crucial timed throw -- qq

Wait. Take Monolithic vs. the axe (I don't know the stats of the BoA in my head).

So 1.5 seconds allows for 1 (possibly 2, but let's go low end) FA tick. +3 Agi +8 AP -3 Sta weighs up for your opponent gaining 750 HP? (Yes, people use Heavy Frostweave) Just hypothetical.

Just hypothetical -- Get them all, use each one at the approiate time... For when interupting heals (RANGED) is the only logical thing to do... make a macro or save 2 different sets of gear using your equipment manager then place the icon on a bar of prefference.

Healbot, you're avoiding my question.

"Do you think that +3 Agi +8 AP -3 Sta weighs up for your opponent gaining 750 HP?"

If I ever get into a position where I am forced to throw my weapon then I'd rather /wrists than throw my axe TYVM

Thanks for feedback though everyone

Using the BoA bow again now

Healßot said:
Just hypothetical -- Get them all, use each one at the approiate time... For when interupting heals (RANGED) is the only logical thing to do... make a macro or save 2 different sets of gear using your equipment manager then place the icon on a bar of prefference.

Epic fail.

Users who are viewing this thread