Throwed II: Viable? You decide. ft. Omgmom, Painaid, Twinkytoez

Serious vid unlike the first. 3's and 2's included

All priest/rogue clips except one where I have Bone as my parter, disgusting loss

None of these matches really should have been won

I made this since theres no other 19 priest vids, you will all enjoy this even if you hated the first

Its better then all the other priest vids if theres any, trust me

Theres no screaming music after the first 30 seconds, dont worry

Thanks to my guild SKATE EDGE TWO K HATE, best 19 arena guild in US and only guild with all undefeated players in Ruin

Thanks to Goma, Proby, and Push, the best 19s in the world

Thanks to Belome and Glycerines for inspiring me to make a priest

Thanks to Goma and Maelstorm for inviting me to the top 3's team in Ruin

http://www.wegame.com/watch/2kh8-wmv/

Cool

Video

Bro

Nice video though in all seriousness. Kinda didn't like the whole part where you said thanks to mai guild 'cause it makes you sound like a prick but, I won't complain. :3 <3

on a moar serious note.

Nice Arenas.

Interesting cutting of clips and editing

Unique song choices

7/10 :3

Lawlpurge said:
this guys a douchebag, i know him from shadowburn (where everyone hated him), and cyclone on his priest inquisition

That has been the problem of 19 twinks for quite some time, too many fucktards rather play with "friendly, social" player, rather than play with someone who actually is a good player

gr1pp said:
That has been the problem of 19 twinks for quite some time, too many fucktards rather play with "friendly, social" player, rather than play with someone who actually is a good player

Whats so wrong with that?

I would rather play with someone nice, rather someone all so high and mighty, which just are an ass.

I quite liked the movie, but has Ryrith actually got aids..?

Splenda said:
Whats so wrong with that?

I would rather play with someone nice, rather someone all so high and mighty, which just are an ass.

/seconded

But why the F not have both?

Users who are viewing this thread