Thread for US Morons to Bitch about the opposing faction.

The Alliance has seemed underwhelming in twinks to me. . Sativaguy is fun to play against. Indica - fire mage made a toon on my server just to talk shit because i killed and laughed at him. I've seen alliance premades losing to horde pugs a decent amount. On that note I randomy found myself in this video on youtube lol
Dottvader pulling some destro build crits.

You're playing against the wrong alliance :)

just had a solid whitemane v whitemane premade, couldn't snag a cap due to so many ally healers haha but ggs looking forward to more :)

You're playing against the wrong alliance :)
I guess it must be because I usually que late at night. I dont think i've payed against you yet, but I know i've seen Buffadin a few times.

Yeah Whitemane 8 man was pretty savage today. Seems like overkill to me but their 6 man took 30 min to get a win so who knows :]

Offensive's survival FCing is like trying to find a person that does not exist
Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 12.53.17 am.png

Oi youb wheres old mate greti hiding these days????

I forgot the name but I played against a badass male orc ele shaman yesterday, rocked me pretty hard a couple times lol. Honestly I'm surprised I don't see more ele shamans, seems more reliable than pod shaman. Alice with Jahody is annoying tho hahaha.

its not pretty when you get queued with him ;0

sometimes he is a silent assassin, and sometimes very questionable plays. i killed him 2v1 today while he had a priest with him, returned the flag he was holding, and almost capped the one i was holding. kind of dumb of him

sometimes he is a silent assassin, and sometimes very questionable plays. i killed him 2v1 today while he had a priest with him, returned the flag he was holding, and almost capped the one i was holding. kind of dumb of him
I probably should have kept FCing on my mage.

Hauntz and Youb are two solid warlocks. The other ones that spend tons of gold to dot and run, they get no respect.

Where's the love for DrHankMccoy?

Last edited:
Speaking of Hank... and Gulch..

WoWScrnShot_012620_154816.jpg

1 hour 42 minute banger. Lucky for us we picked up Offensive when it was 2/2 and the gridlock made someone /afk. At different points Gulch and I went across the field to attack while holding the flag lol. Offense's hide n' seek style really through them off and we ended up after many iterations finally getting a clean flag run. I gotta say, Drhank has stepped up his game, GGs!

Users who are viewing this thread