Thread for US Morons to Bitch about the opposing faction.

I just don’t understand why this needed attention? I run into Premade a all the time on both sides. You just chalk it up to the luck of the draw. Play the game the best you, if you win GG, if you lose GG we will get them next time.

All this QQing does is cause unwanted attention.
You sure like the word "attention." First it is needed attention and then it is unwanted attention? Make up your mind.

You sure like the word "attention." First it is needed attention and then it is unwanted attention? Make up your mind.
Yes you sure lack the ability to read. Need attention is a question. Why did you feel the need to bring attention to a game probably filled with nobodies. Alliance ran an 8 man. GG to them for having the numbers. Then finish it off the attention you have brought to it is unwanted because it’s a pug game they ran an 8 man. As Scrub or Hauntz said. 19 bracket is a few lvls back.

Yes you sure lack the ability to read. Need attention is a question. Why did you feel the need to bring attention to a game probably filled with nobodies. Alliance ran an 8 man. GG to them for having the numbers. Then finish it off the attention you have brought to it is unwanted because it’s a pug game they ran an 8 man. As Scrub or Hauntz said. 19 bracket is a few lvls back.
Putting a question mark at the end of a statement doesn't make it a question.

I like the 39 bracket just fine. Thanks for the directions.

who the fook is that guy?
maxresdefault.jpg

He has the pointiest of points here....
[doublepost=1582886034,1582885155][/doublepost]Heres the thing...

We somehow got 8 people on to run 39s on alliance side for our battlegroup for the first time ever. Horde players got kinda mad about it. Then they complained all day on this forum.

Dont like it? Return the favor. Early Endgame wants competition. Like Reply said, 1 hour + games are what we hope for. To all the horde players that are competitive in this bracket - Thank You! let's keep this fun and this bracket healthy. To everyone that complains about me using FAPs out of your flagroom, roll a shaman and purge me instead of crying about me using an available item in game for its intended use. I would expect nothing less from you.

He has the pointiest of points here....
[doublepost=1582886034,1582885155][/doublepost]Heres the thing...

We somehow got 8 people on to run 39s on alliance side for our battlegroup for the first time ever. Horde players got kinda mad about it. Then they complained all day on this forum.

Dont like it? Return the favor. Early Endgame wants competition. Like Reply said, 1 hour + games are what we hope for. To all the horde players that are competitive in this bracket - Thank You! let's keep this fun and this bracket healthy. To everyone that complains about me using FAPs out of your flagroom, roll a shaman and purge me instead of crying about me using an available item in game for its intended use. I would expect nothing less from you.

It's not the fact there was a premade, or even that you used a FAP. It's a combination of the facts you tried to use it against a lowbie pug when you had an 8 man twink premade on your team. It was sad and hilarious and then you still got the "sandpaper dick", as you would phrase it, after you used it. You're 10-ply bud.

It's his gold, how he spends and uses it is his concern.

Heres the thing...

No doubt that premades are meant for competition and you have no reason to justify why you are queuing them. It’s great that yall are doing it.

Regarding FAPs, they are the one consumable that brings in an incredibly unfair advantage in gameplay. I’m letting you know now, for your sake, that people will complain about their use and it’s for a legitimate reason. Sure, the game intends their use, but twink communities sometimes like to put limits on what the game intends so gameplay can be more fun and competitive for all :)

No doubt that premades are meant for competition and you have no reason to justify why you are queuing them. It’s great that yall are doing it.

Regarding FAPs, they are the one consumable that brings in an incredibly unfair advantage in gameplay. I’m letting you know now, for your sake, that people will complain about their use and it’s for a legitimate reason. Sure, the game intends their use, but twink communities sometimes like to put limits on what the game intends so gameplay can be more fun and competitive for all :)

FAPs are not unfair. What is annoying is when someone FAPs and nothing gets done about it. Communication and teamwork is a good way to stop someone.

Same can be said that twinking a character is giving one an unfair advantage.

Just because communities like to put limits on things does not make it right.

Some communities like to play with all consumables in the game so gameplay can be more fun and competitive for all.

Play how you want to play. Haters gon' hate.

FAPs are not unfair.
In what sense? I'm confused.
What is annoying is when someone FAPs and nothing gets done about it. Communication and teamwork is a good way to stop someone.
If they cannot be slowed or stunned, how do we stop them? What do you mean by nothing gets done about it? What can be done about it aside purge?
Play how you want to play. Haters gon' hate.
No doubt! If someone uses FAPs, that's their personal choice. I won't partake in such shenanigans, HEATHENS!!

Faps bring an incredibly unfair advantage to the game? Lets talk about unfair advantages in pvp for a sec.

Orcs have 25% stun resist at all times. Thats a 25% increased chance for you guys to get out of our flag room or survive a focused attack period. When rolling orc on a warrior, rogue, shaman, warlock etc. The chances of alliance players flat out losing a 1v1 fight is much greater even if gear and play style is comparable.

All troll hunters get Nordic Longshank AND increased dmg ammo. Both are not available to alliance players. Your hunters get a higher hp cap and a dmg increase. We get a bleed remove or shadowmeld?
Your druids get thunderstomp, a stun juuuust long enough to get into kiting distance if you survive cheapshot+kidneyshot openings. We get.... shadowmeld. (Not bc shadowmeld either)

Is that enough uneven advantages for today? Kek

Ya'll trying to argue over races like this really is vanilla lol. Just to keep the facts straight though, if you're jumping to this conclusion:

If they cannot be slowed or stunned, how do we stop them? What do you mean by nothing gets done about it? What can be done about it aside purge?

You really must not have played this game much. Scatter Shot, Ice Trap, Blind, Sap, Fear (War/Priest/Lock), Flash Bomb/Scare Beast (vs Druid), Polymorph, Felhunter, Dispel, Mind Control, Rocket Helm, and I'm probably missing some. Yes, Horde have one more called Purge.

The question no one has really asked is how often does anyone get their FAPs removed or otherwise dealt with? I honestly believe it's not a big enough discrepancy to cry about. I know I've had mine pulled off or been properly ccd many times as a Hordeling, but I've also ran right through a smorgasbord of classes that could have done something but didn't.

Last edited:
Fapping and a few comparisons:

Preschool graduation party - congrats you finally stopped eating glue(but did you really?).
39 Twink video featuring lvl 30 kills only.
First place in a 1 person race.
Winning an arm wrestling competition against a quad amputee.

There is a trend here, i hope you are picking up on it but I am reluctant to say I am 100% because.. well.. you might be a fapper.

Last edited:
In what sense? I'm confused.

No doubt! If someone uses FAPs, that's their personal choice. I won't partake in such shenanigans, HEATHENS!!

Confidence and attitude will help you get things done about it. I will leave it at that.
[doublepost=1582940937,1582940880][/doublepost]
Fapping and a few comparisons:

Preschool graduation party - congrats you finally stopped eating glue(but did you really?).
39 Twink video featuring lvl 30 kills only.
First place in a 1 person race.
Winning an arm wrestling competition against a quad amputee.

There is a trend here, i hope you are picking up on it but I am reluctant to say I am 100% because.. well.. you might be a fapper.

I am proud of graduating preschool and having a 39 twink video where I wreck lowbies. Every race I'm in is against myself. The quad amputee has to step their game up if they want to beat me

Horde has at least 3 shamans every game so why does it matter if alliance uses fap potions.
Just spam purge.
E-Z.

Users who are viewing this thread