This safespotting is so annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take "Posts that aged like milk" for 800, Alex.
If being a great guy in your book is grovelling for forgiveness in the face of the vitriol being spewed against me for not abiding by some unwritten hypocritical Alliance rulebook imagined by a few scrub players to tilt the game in their favor, I want no part of it.

This jump is super easy tho, prob the easiest in wsg. Blizz removed the most OP jumps so all the ones we have left shud be fine. Yes levelers won't know this one, but yes levelers usually dont know any jump. Just learn them, reporting for this is a bit silly ;)

You're upset that someone actually uses an item in game? If you're too cheap to buy or farm them, don't be jealous of those who do. Gear and buffs sustain you. How dare you use them. Reroll a naked lvl 10 and show us how you dominate.

Alliance rules are getting more and more ridiculous. No jumps, only Alliance can do those. No swiftness pots now. What else can you come up with that is supposedly off limits and against Solmar TOS? It's unfair for Horde players to level to 19?

Not upset at all, if you need to crutch onto speed pots and delay a 2/0 game that isn't in your favour for an hour instead of getting into a new one be my guest. I was in a match with you last week where my friend told me while he was on offense and you were defense that he had you at least 5 times and you speed potted everytime. I am actually impressed that you use that many speed pots, which realm are you on so I can reroll there and farm swiftthistle to make bank. The difference between the jumps is one is safespotting while the other is jumping over the fence. Not the same thing, considering when UD female rogues chase me at the fence they just meld through it without having to jump so that kinda makes that null doesn't it? Feel free to add in your "OMGWTFBBQ" at my post.

trWG9a6.png

he didn't safespot this game, this was the results 2v7

Methinks this thread's run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread