US This is what happens when the Gucci Crew ques

elffies

Legend
I don't think any commentary is necessary. Enjoy.

ez.jpg

P.S. just realized thot afked halfway through lmao (maybe saps were too much for him)

Good job. With Thot that's a 7m GG Twinks sync'd premade if not 10m with btag friends. GG. RALLY UP ALLIANCE!

Looks like GG twinks brought out some much needed activity from the Alliance side since its reformation. Keep it up alliance don't stop queuing!!

Lf some brain dead idiot bms on alliance to group q with. Extra points for a stash of consumables

i queued a few games on my 29 rogue before and this thot retard is an absoulte garbagecan literally worst FC ive seen, talking about this "gg twinks" they're all extremely shit at the game and just judging from how gucci glad posts on this forum has some kind of mental disorder? idk, nothing to put effort into but GG for beating the premade.

I gladly Accepts any challenge of wargames at 29s, using the wargame rules. That Includes Gucci dojing every time we talk to him. He's trash

I honestly can't believe any of you are still playing that game. Aside from ques being dog shit, once you realize the twink community is the same 10 overweight teenagers playing their alts.......you guys are sad..all of you

Users who are viewing this thread