This is the Story of TRY and his first experience with the 70 bracket.

Carlsberg dont do retards... but if they did.. they would be the biggest retards in the world.
Notice you played boomkin like twice in cata, mop comes and boomkin is suddenly good... big boy dennis spits his dummy and rolls boomkin? Fotm rerolling at it's finest right here lads.
Are you mad? Are you though. U seem mad

Carlsberg dont do retards... but if they did.. they would be the biggest retards in the world.
Notice you played boomkin like twice in cata, mop comes and boomkin is suddenly good... big boy dennis spits his dummy and rolls boomkin? Fotm rerolling at it's finest right here lads.
Are you mad? Are you though. U seem mad

Didnt you play mage or something in cata?

Didnt you play mage or something in cata?
Clever boy! But as a donator to this website I think you would actually pay a bit more attention to detail with posts kid.
Im on about fotm rerollers... I still play mage after a significant nerf to 70 mage since cata and havn't rerolled.. Read my post.. Last paragragh.. 4th frow from last.
Twig on abit instead of saying invalid shit mate ;)

Dennis man? can you read? Im starting to worry a bit about you now actually? Are you ok? Having problems irl? Ingame? your cat died? another girl you've fell in love with ingame ended all conversations with you because your a internet stalker? Read my post again it's about the bracket in general.. guess basic english is a bit too hard to read for you.
And yes i know what class and spec you played, you played resto druid when it was even more immortal now. But now you play boomkin? Therefore your just proving even more how much a fotm reroller you are :) And apparantly you played prot resto.. Which is a good comp. Ur point being what?
Looks like you could do with a arcane brilliance buff irl chap.

To an extent i agree with ryan's essay in particular his point about people sticking with their class and spec ( i know i can't really speak since i played a lot of disc in the past and very little now, but bear in mind that was only in arena and rbgs - something i've hardly done since MoP, i played shadow 90% of the time elsewhere including 3s). In my eyes if players who have played the bracket for a long time did not change classes the bracket would be more fun for us all - that's not to say you can't have alts, but in terms of your 70 main.

I also agree about the point regarding adaptation - no matter how OP something is, if you play your class or combo perfectly in all likelihood you will win. For proof see hydra this season, perhaps the only high rated disc in the world, but watch some of his games and he plays near perfect - allowing his team to beat fotm easy comps - the same can be applied to our bracket.

The problem of fotm arises with people leveling new alts and them soon becoming their new mains because they're so faceroll, shadowpriest is not hard at all unless you're against a good melee class and that's excluding skillbender. I'd point out to the 99% of shadowpriests that if you know how to play you wouldn't be using this at all. Thankfully the dp nerf will hit the poorer players quite hard, but will further emphasise them clutching on skillbender, which is quite sad :(

My cents.

PS: The arguing too funny xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Dennis man? can you read? Im starting to worry a bit about you now actually? Are you ok? Having problems irl? Ingame? your cat died? another girl you've fell in love with ingame ended all conversations with you because your a internet stalker? Read my post again it's about the bracket in general.. guess basic english is a bit too hard to read for you.
And yes i know what class and spec you played, you played resto druid when it was even more immortal now. But now you play boomkin? Therefore your just proving even more how much a fotm reroller you are :) And apparantly you played prot resto.. Which is a good comp. Ur point being what?
Looks like you could do with a arcane brilliance buff irl chap.

about feydamin :D guess who came crawling back couple of days ago and said she missed me???

about the rest. i played feral/rsham to 2.2, i played firemage/restodruid to 2.2 with 240 haste skilltinkers. i played DK/disc to 2.2 and dk/rsham to 2.2 and in MoP i played owl/rsham to 2330 with 100% w/l then rob ruined team

reason i play boomkin now and end of cata is because resto wasn't fun anymore but sure if u want i can spec resto in bgs and tryhard heal your killtarget if you want that, np :D

alright you take care man, take your chillpills and a joint then mabbe you can relax some

Clever boy! But as a donator to this website I think you would actually pay a bit more attention to detail with posts kid.
Im on about fotm rerollers... I still play mage after a significant nerf to 70 mage since cata and havn't rerolled.. Read my post.. Last paragragh.. 4th frow from last.
Twig on abit instead of saying invalid shit mate ;)

I fail to see how the fact that i've donated to the website should make any effect on any posts i've ever made.. Ever..
And all i'm saying is, that some1 who used to play FOTM, and most likely rolled it because it was fotm really shouldnt cry because "everyone is rolling fotm".. Everyone have always rolled fotm, just because you're not fotm anymore doesnt give you the right to behave badly and cry on TI.
Also, mage might not be as good as it used to be, but it's far from bad..

(I had read your shortnovel on the last page and i do agree with you, but because of the fact that you're crying on forums annoys me :) )

Your mother i guess.
Nobody has seen you play feral but i guess you played it in cata when 14k bite was on the scene.
Dennis your never nothing BUT Tryhard rofl... With me i just go with the flow and let things rock.
That's really not the real season though is it. U play boomkin because it's fotm and planks like donut can play it sucessfully.
Yeah i will do, i'll pass you a few since i think you might still be in hearthbreak hotel after all this shit with feydamin that went on.
A genuine WoW love story in itself.. the first of it's kind..
Write a book about it pls.

I fail to see how the fact that i've donated to the website should make any effect on any posts i've ever made.. Ever..
And all i'm saying is, that some1 who used to play FOTM, and most likely rolled it because it was fotm really shouldnt cry because "everyone is rolling fotm".. Everyone have always rolled fotm, just because you're not fotm anymore doesnt give you the right to behave badly and cry on TI.
Also, mage might not be as good as it used to be, but it's far from bad..

(I had read your shortnovel on the last page and i do agree with you, but because of the fact that you're crying on forums annoys me :) )
Dude lol... can you reread my post just ONE more time where I explain that i'm happy with mage itself atm.

Rngmonsterx @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft <- Check the 70 ding date
Before that I twinked it at 60.. Hardly rolling fotm tbh.
Not crying just simply expressing my views on the bracket... which what this forum is for right

You guys are all funny funny, i only made this post due to boredem :D, but i'm pretty sure the only 2 classesi play at max level are druid and priest, and i'm pretty sure you NEVER see me playing spriest/healer or other dogshit fotm, you never see me playing on my druid only as boomkin/rogue. i just can't stand leveling, so i made the 2 classes i enjoy @ 70 and 1 was granted, please hush it. i enjoy playing spriest, and i make it work clearly. ive taken spriest/warrior to 2.3 spriest/monk 2.2 spriest/rogue 2.2 spriest/mage 2.3. so seriously stop with the "fotm reroller" i make things work, you never see me at 1800, you never see me making a paladin because that seems like the most boring braindead shit. =] and for gods sake "its 70", i play resto/ele in cata, i stopped because i leveled by accident, i never properly played rogue in cata, my rogue is just a mess around char, i mostly solo queue and shit, ive never played that to any serious extent, now or in cata, and ive still taken my rogue to 2150 this season which is the highest rogue atm, and that was rogue/disc without even trying. so please just shut your traps nuggets. i didnt make this post to flame, i made this post for a laugh while i was bored out of my mind, yes i need a job, can you hire me? ok. every other 70 i see logged on 24/7 also needs a job then including you all.

#flame

#crycry

#youallmadyoloswag2013noscope360

Users who are viewing this thread