US This is sickening, see ya when overwatch drops

Yo still looking for people to play overwatch me and Idabbomy play all day everyday hit us up chewiee#1217

Yeah, just cheated in "one game" on "some random acct." /applause :rolleyes:

No, "everyone cheats at something" doesn't cut it. Some of us actually earn our achieves.

Got 2.4k? That's nice. Or just gank lowbies in Brill or Kharanos and claim you did something special. /more applause
Lmao wtf it was 1 game on a f2p with no gear smh like you bashing on me and you don't even know me lol dude Ik you don't know me because everyone knows I don't play endgame all I play are twinks the only reason I would be on a 100 is to twink people out who are new to my guild

But even so, playing against a flyhacker can be fun. It just takes a bit strategy to win...

Of course Gokku wouldn't cap until the flag was returned to his base, so it's possible to pick the flag up right before he caps and kill him then. Or use a sap strat to keep Gokku chill until another one of his teammates pick up the flag. Then if you do end up with a cap the game becomes a massive turtle until time runs out...

If Gokku was flyhacking, his team was probably really bad. Flyhacks aren't a guaranteed win, but maybe its just cause I'm rogue

But even so, playing against a flyhacker can be fun. It just takes a bit strategy to win...

Of course Gokku wouldn't cap until the flag was returned to his base, so it's possible to pick the flag up right before he caps and kill him then. Or use a sap strat to keep Gokku chill until another one of his teammates pick up the flag. Then if you do end up with a cap the game becomes a massive turtle until time runs out...

If Gokku was flyhacking, his team was probably really bad. Flyhacks aren't a guaranteed win, but maybe its just cause I'm rogue
I fly hacked because recluse was in the bg and I knew my anus would be ripped

Well it's not like you haven't cheated in a bg whether it be glitches or hacks then cheating is cheating
It looks like the obvious sarcasm has gone straight over your head. Anyway you are full of shit gokku, "I was just trying it out", no one just wakes up one day and thinks I might try out fly hacking. You said you only fly hacked 1 game but thats a lie aswell, it wouldnt have gotten so much forum attention if you only did it in a single game.

There's not so many fly hackers in rbg anymore but yea I love the kick bots, not as usable in this bracket but it's good at endgame and Ik how to link fake achieves as well its a macro
Lmao wtf it was 1 game on a f2p with no gear smh like you bashing on me and you don't even know me lol dude Ik you don't know me because everyone knows I don't play endgame all I play are twinks the only reason I would be on a 100 is to twink people out who are new to my guild
You say that there isnt so many fly hackers in rbgs anymore but then you also say you dont play endgame at all, so which is it? Stop spewing bullshit all over the forum.

I've seen Gokku do some scummy jumps quite a few times although i remember i did the same shit back when i was a noob on a 24 in cata. I've only seen him get called out for fly hacking once which is not good obviously but if he learned his lesson and hasn't done it any more times I think people should stop bringing it up because he may have changed.

It looks like the obvious sarcasm has gone straight over your head. Anyway you are full of shit gokku, "I was just trying it out", no one just wakes up one day and thinks I might try out fly hacking. You said you only fly hacked 1 game but thats a lie aswell, it wouldnt have gotten so much forum attention if you only did it in a single game.

You say that there isnt so many fly hackers in rbgs anymore but then you also say you dont play endgame at all, so which is it? Stop spewing bullshit all over the forum.
That fly hacking thread blew up because trial killer posted it then it turned into who gives a fuck it's 1 bg fuck off trial killer post and about how he bashes people. I've always been curious with stuff we aren't supposed to do in wow i.e.: go to gm island and shit, see what's outside of wsg which is nothing btw, explore than zone next to eastern plague lands(kinda cool) where no one can get to. I just like doing stuff like that to test the limits and I fly across the map on 2 bg where it literly didn't matter it's not like facing fotm horde wouldn't be as different than flying across map.ik there's not as much fly hacking in rbgs bc I keep myself updated on certain areas involving hacks and stuff mostly just to counter people using them now and blizz has upped their security on end game PvP cheating.

Blizz has upped their security on cheating? LAUGH MY ASS OFF. What a load of sh!t. Go to the Blizz forums where on any given day you'll find the more notorious punks bragging about cheating (Bcost, Bailamos, Datacus, Ocean, Bayter, ABN's lackeys, on and on), then turn around to claim they aren't cheating, or that someone else is, or that it's justified. Right on Blizzard's own forums and Blizz knows it. It's a comedy of itself. Not unlike what Gokku is doing here.

Rated is a cesspool, and Blizz makes money on those cheaters. I quit end game in 5.4 when it was bad enough. Just came back to it lately to get the last mount then I'm done, but it's 4x worse now. You don't have to wait til high ratings, they're doing it at 1500-1600 now. And that scumbag mentality transfers to the twink brackets.

When you see rogues, DKs, or druids flying to the Horde roof in WSG for example, send their 9 guys to kill your FC, then run up for easy caps - you know it's time to GTFO. Perfectly timed kicks on every cast or move that is not humanly possible no matter how "skilled" you think you are, huge lag spikes or lagging out for no reason/stuck at the load-in screen, yeah Blizz sure is cracking down, huh? All of which has happened to me or teams I've played on.

Blizz loves those Twitch streams and YT vids - free advertisement to the kiddies who want to be just like their PvP "heroes". Sells accts. and sub time.

No one is buying your shtick, Gokku. Shut up.

Last edited:
Blizz has upped their security on cheating? LAUGH MY ASS OFF. What a load of sh!t. Go to the Blizz forums where on any given day you'll find the more notorious punks bragging about cheating (Bcost, Bailamos, Datacus, Ocean, Bayter, ABN's lackeys, on and on), then turn around to claim they aren't cheating, or that someone else is, or that it's justified. Right on Blizzard's own forums and Blizz knows it. It's a comedy of itself. Not unlike what Gokku is doing here.

Rated is a cesspool, and Blizz makes money on those cheaters. I quit end game in 5.4 when it was bad enough. Just came back to it lately to get the last mount then I'm done, but it's 4x worse now. You don't have to wait til high ratings, they're doing it at 1500-1600 now. And that scumbag mentality transfers to the twink brackets.

When you see rogues, DKs, or druids flying to the Horde roof in WSG for example, send their 9 guys to kill your FC, then run up for easy caps - you know it's time to GTFO. Perfectly timed kicks on every cast or move that is not humanly possible no matter how "skilled" you think you are, huge lag spikes or lagging out for no reason/stuck at the load-in screen, yeah Blizz sure is cracking down, huh? All of which has happened to me or teams I've played on.

Blizz loves those Twitch streams and YT vids - free advertisement to the kiddies who want to be just like their PvP "heroes". Sells accts. and sub time.

No one is buying your shtick, Gokku. Shut up.
*complains about something he does*
*still does same thing and Keeps complaining*
*still plays and says he's done with cheaters but will still complain about them and continues to shit talk other people because he has no life*

It looks like the obvious sarcasm has gone straight over your head. Anyway you are full of shit gokku [...] Stop spewing bullshit all over the forum.

giphy.gif

*complains about something he does*
*still does same thing and Keeps complaining*
*still plays and says he's done with cheaters but will still complain about them and continues to shit talk other people because he has no life*

Yeah see this isn't about me. It's about scumlords like you. Don't even try to equate me with them in any way. Anyone I pug in gets warned from the start if they're running scripts to disable them, leave, or get kicked & reported. No tolerance.

The no-skill, no-life punks that cheat and have wrecked the game. That would be you.

I will shit talk anyone that does it, because I've paid my money and have the right to use the product as intended.

Yeah see this isn't about me. It's about scumlords like you. Don't even try to equate me with them in any way. Anyone I pug in gets warned from the start if they're running scripts to disable them, leave, or get kicked & reported. No tolerance.

The no-skill, no-life punks that cheat and have wrecked the game. That would be you.

I will shit talk anyone that does it, because I've paid my money and have the right to use the product as intended.
Lol snitch bitch rite here lmao you need to remember this is still a game and i don't cheat anymore lmao

I thought about taking a break and trying other brackets, but keep getting dissapointed and remembering our bracket is the best. Anyways Gokku im anxious to see you grab the flag im growing tired of having to fc almost every match... (doesn't matter what toon im playing its like its inevitable due to players who are not as-aware

That fly hacking thread blew up because trial killer posted it then it turned into who gives a duck it's 1 bg duck off trial killer post and about how he bashes people. I've always been curious with stuff we aren't supposed to do in wow i.e.: go to gm island and shit, see what's outside of wsg which is nothing btw, explore than zone next to eastern plague lands(kinda cool) where no one can get to. I just like doing stuff like that to test the limits and I fly across the map on 2 bg where it literly didn't matter it's not like facing fotm horde wouldn't be as different than flying across map.
I dont remember that thread all that well, and It is likely that trialkiller did blow up the thread with his shit, so that seems like a logical answer. One one hand going to gm island, finding terrain glitches and exploring in general is all all good fun and all, but unlike flyhacking with the flag these things dont ruin other players experience within the game. I can understand you wanting to test boundary and push your limits but even if you did want to just test out fly hacking or noclip, there was no reason to take the flag with you and interfere with the bg. You did these things a long time ago and havent done them since (that we know of), and as I said above how did we even get into this?

/end rant

if you did want to just test out fly hacking or noclip, there was no reason to take the flag with you and interfere with the bg. You did these things a long time ago and havent done them since (that we know of), and as I said above how did we even get into this?
I had to test which one works while holding objects and which don't, I still use these things but mostly for exploration like going deep ocean exploring and finding cool shit like gnomes wearing diving helmets n shit it's real fun to explore certain places with using something like that so meh

Lol snitch bitch rite here lmao you need to remember this is still a game and i don't cheat anymore lmao

"Snitch bitch"? You sound like a dope dealing thug thinking you're cool with the homies. Grow up you f'king infant.

You need to remember that your cheating and others like you have ruined the game for legit players. It's a large reason why Rated PvP is a barren wasteland, except for the 3-wins-a-week yolos and scumlords. Titles/achieves mean less than nothing now. Full stop.

You should have all titles, achieves, bank contents wiped and be busted to lvl 1 on all your toons & accts., or outright perma-banned, including your methods of payment and address. That should also go for any guilds that were part of it.

"I got my titles-achieves-ranks from cheating and running with cheaters, but it's k...now I don't cheat no more. Honestly dudes!1"

uberkek

"Snitch bitch"? You sound like a dope dealing thug thinking you're cool with the homies. Grow up you f'king infant.

You need to remember that your cheating and others like you have ruined the game for legit players. It's a large reason why Rated PvP is a barren wasteland, except for the 3-wins-a-week yolos and scumlords. Titles/achieves mean less than nothing now. Full stop.

You should have all titles, achieves, bank contents wiped and be busted to lvl 1 on all your toons & accts., or outright perma-banned, including your methods of payment and address. That should also go for any guilds that were part of it.

"I got my titles-achieves-ranks from cheating and running with cheaters, but it's k...now I don't cheat no more. Honestly dudes!1"

uberkek
How does snitch bitch sound like a dope dealer LOL you can snitch on anything it doesn't have to be all trapped out wtf gtfo Ik you don't play my bracket if you did you would know I'm a legit player lol smh random shit talkers

Gokku laggs so hard sometimes that his able to infinitely jump

Don't be surprised if you see some fly hacking in today's games

Users who are viewing this thread