This is just too much... Blizzard is killing twinking

Wait, so your mog is terrible both inside and outside of battlegrounds? (jk) ;D
On topic though, as a hunter the new bg scaling seems pretty alright.
I did lose quite a bit of the benefit from my PvP power, but Im still doing about the same amount of damage, as everyone's resi scaling went down too.
Also healers now seem to die every once in a while, which Im not complaining about.

Finaly blizzard is killing 70, ive been looking forward to this day for some time now...

Now all you weaklings have to level up and experience 90 and move on....( or just stay handicapped, live in the past and farm bg's )

PS: even my main man Johny ( Hexlol ) is leveling up

Some people would say you are a weakling for buying boost after boost from khuna on your main :-/ I'm curious have you ever done maxlevel arena? yourself that is

Finaly blizzard is killing 70, ive been looking forward to this day for some time now...

Now all you weaklings have to level up and experience 90 and move on....( or just stay handicapped, live in the past and farm bg's )

PS: even my main man Johny ( Hexlol ) is leveling up

Very funny.

But on topic,yes they really are killing it.For me they started killing it with mop.

they had to worry when they made stop xp bgs only, not just stop xp as it should be.
for now it doesnt matter at all, 90% of twink community left twinking.

There's being realistic, then there's exaggerating.

for now it doesnt matter at all, 90% of twink community left twinking.

An example of what I mean.
These brackets have their ups and downs, get used to it. In my opinion this 'change' balances things out ( least at 70-74 ).

That's old news mate. 19, 29, 39 have been dead for a while.

The only -really- active twink bracket around is 70.
Yeah, some known pvpers in 70 have quitted, but there's still a lot of seventies out there.
Ante Amanthe, for example, havn't lost any members cause of the scaling change, so i dont know where you get your numbers from.

Going off-topic, i know. yolo

I don't see the problem with this.
Your stats get screwed, your opponents stats get screwed - it's even?
Plus with less resilience you can take out healers easier. I haven't been active in this bracket since cata but from what I've seen in comments pre 5.2 it seems like it shouldn't be a terrible thing.
Plus as it doesn't affect arena, it should all be dandy.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread