This forum could be good

Guys if your thread was locked or deleted when it was created with good intent please send a message to Kore to review it. Often times posts in the thread should be deleted not the entire thread itself.

P.S Merry Christmas.
<

Tech Support said:
The problem is that people cannot do this civilly. So instead of loosening up moderating it will be going the other way-because that is what the majority of people ask for.

If you feel the need to say something that might be construed as not appropriate for public consumption but the person that is directed to will get it-take a moment and send a PM to that person about it.

I'm sure that a lot of you won't even read this and post something you think is cute like "tldr". Fair warning-I am going to ban you for it because every time you do that you rudely discredit what someone took the time to tell you. Even if it has nothing to do with you and you didn't read it-No one cares and no one thinks you're cute except your mommy.

It is just a video game forum-but it's not just YOUR video game forum. Other's use it as well and they use a bit of respect for others-that is the norm in the world and that is what will be followed here.

you really are new here.

most time when someone does tl;dr its usually a troll post, or off topic or boring. this paragraph right here is gold.

Tech, don't let the people get to you. A lot of the 'trolls' are innocent people only looking to get a like or a laugh. I don't see a big problem with these posts, but it's okay for us to have different opinions. Some posts that are racist or have rude comments actually ATTACKING others should be strictly moderated. However, I think a few troll posts are actually good for a community.

Tech, don't let the people get to you. A lot of the 'trolls' are innocent people only looking to get a like or a laugh. I don't see a big problem with these posts, but it's okay for us to have different opinions. Some posts that are racist or have rude comments actually ATTACKING others should be strictly moderated. However, I think a few troll posts are actually good for a community.

its fun to do too.

Users who are viewing this thread