thinking of making a level 1 guild

coolbank

Legend
unlike all other guilds that have failed because of inactive gms im usually active and u can find me online nearly everyday... the issue is im trying to get a job so not to sure about my availability in the future but i wouldnt let the guild die i would pass the gm rank to the most active then .... let me know your 2 cents this is an open discussion....

as for the racial changed with WoD i think alliance would be the best ... and ym best geared twink is alliance

big edit: i will not expect u to leave your home realm if u have a well geared alliance twink u can still participate with my guild and its activities if i do make it

Hi i have a lvl 1 twink in the making, And i was wondering how often you Do Events? Because my realm ( Blackhand / Galakrond [US]) isnt very populated with twinks at this lvl and i Was hoping maybe i could join in some events? I dont have a character on that realm but i was wondering if we can exchange Battletags? Im not pro yet . But im not noob either :D hoping we can have some fun together ! If u want send me a message with your Battletag. Thanks for your time

Hi i have a lvl 1 twink in the making, And i was wondering how often you Do Events? Because my realm ( Blackhand / Galakrond [US]) isnt very populated with twinks at this lvl and i Was hoping maybe i could join in some events? I dont have a character on that realm but i was wondering if we can exchange Battletags? Im not pro yet . But im not noob either :D hoping we can have some fun together ! If u want send me a message with your Battletag. Thanks for your time
i have not started events yet still thinking of how to go about it if horde is better or alliance

guild has been made on nathrezim,chromaggus,smolderthorn,crushridge horde! let me know if u want an invite :D
the guild is called <The Dedicated Few>

I feel every server could have one, most people won't just go joining, but the ones that do usually stay and grow to love it :D

Users who are viewing this thread