Thinking about twinking

Hello, I am wondering If I should make another twink. I recently got bored of endgame options, for obvious reasons, and want to start twinking again.

First, I need to know If twinking is dead, If so, we can stop right here and I'll never play WoW again.

But, If there is a server somewhere out there that is still moderately active with 19 twinks, I need to know:

What server:

What guild is most active, professional:

Will they help me out:

This is my last hope of continuing WoW, thanks in advance.

Go to the Ruin battlegroup, Popuplar guild are:

Horde, Prodigy and With a Vengence

Alliance, Prodigy and Bloodlust represent

forgot the servers =P

Lothar - <Blue Blood>

Click link in sig that says

"Come join us in ruin today click HERE!"

Twinking will never be dead, thats one thing you can be sure of...

As for battle group, the 2 most active I've seen are Bloodlust and Ruin. I prefer ruin, but thats only because I have friends on that battle group.

Picking a guild, I personally hate guilds that go for the "we're the best and anyone that isn't perfect will not be allowed in" guild... I run solo on most of my twinks (for the exception of Bloo Blood because I know people there:))

Good luck, pick the right path.

Thanks for all the replys, I am pleased with the repsonses. :)

I have decided to try Durotan on the allaince side.

I know this is a little biased, but Ruin is definately the best option. The pops are nearly instant during peak hours. Other battlegroups can take hours just for one pop.

At 19 it's almost the same as 80, but with less abilities, so there's less "oh shit" spells you have. And there will always be one extremely overpowered class.

FrostShockIsOP said:
At 19 it's almost the same as 80, but with less abilities, so there's less "oh shit" spells you have. And there will always be one extremely overpowered class.

Er, more like 3 op classes :3

Legend said:
Thanks for all the replys, I am pleased with the repsonses. :)

I have decided to try Durotan on the allaince side.

Nice, i play my twink on durotan ally, im in bloodlust represent.

Eliot do you have your 1337 gear on? I want to see what my other options are

thegreenblur said:
Go to the Ruin battlegroup, Popuplar guild are:

Horde, Prodigy and With a Vengence

Alliance, Prodigy and Bloodlust represent

forgot the servers =P

Revolution, Shattered Hand, and I dont think BLR is even active. I havent seen them online in ages.

Diiesel said:
Revolution, Shattered Hand, and I dont think BLR is even active. I havent seen them online in ages.

Bloodlust Represent on Durotan... We run premades every week against sit down and prodigy.. were active lol

Users who are viewing this thread