Thinking about returning to the bracket

I used to have a 39 twink hunter back in the day and enjoyed it alot. Now I am wondering a couple of things. How is the class balance, and how will it be in MoP. You probably will say look it up but honestly a am not a great judge as for most of my wow career I have played a twink hunter in the 19 24 29 or 39 bracket. The other question is uhen do the ques pop. I plan to play with the xp on xp off glitch on top of playing with the xp off group but really I am jsut looking for the most balanced mid level bracket as I can no longer stand the hunters and the f2ps that are in the 24 bracket. Also I plan to go monk to try something new how do they look in the scheme of htings?

You should consider going to EU, we have a very active 39 bracket with BGs each weekend, arenas very often and help with gearing and enchants etc. for free..

MoP Rogues will be nerfed to shiz, everything else will be OK balanced exept ratard hunters..

Hunter in the 39s bracket is very powerfull. A

They are not. However they are incredibly useful seeing how overpowered rogues are in this bracket. Their Flares, Tracking Humanoids, and Freezing Traps make them very USEFUL in this bracket. But in no way are they "powerful", just fair. Too many classes in this bracket can easily outmatch a Hunter. Hunter's are at a very low population right now on Horde and Alliance.

TheMartianKnows,
if you wanted to return to this bracket then I suggest you to look up on the wowforums at when the scheduled games are. This bracket is incredibly competitive and anyone who isn't playing like a 2k+ player with BiS gear is going to get thrashed around easily.

Give a hunter a pocket healer in a Bg and its 100% win,If i had fraps the games we did few days ago i could show you how op hunters is

So I take it US 39's are dead? Was leveling a couple 29's but I didn't realize SM was going away so would be missing some BiS gear. Now considering another bracket for my priest/hunter/maybe others.

Shame since I have a mountain of gear from the bracket that is now worthless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread