Things to do..?

Rina

Legend
So, with battlegrounds not popping what do you guys do on your 10-14s?
Fish?
Achievements?
Duels?

Let me know :D

When I played the 10s (I don't anymore because of having nothing to do anymore) I went for achievements, duels and world pve :)

I mostly duel people in Xroads.. I really don't see the point in farming achivements since it goes a million times faster on my main.

I mostly duel people in Xroads.. I really don't see the point in farming achivements since it goes a million times faster on my main.

Yeah, the shared achievements thing makes me a little sad.

I mostly duel, bg (hold flag) or do some random pve challenges (funnier with other people tho).

Since I can't make a thread, this is somewhat off-topic to this post, but since it's entitled "Things to do" it's not that far off.

Is this the end of level 10 stat dominance in the 10-14 bracket? It's from the 5.2 patch notes on mmo-champion.

Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.

Since I can't make a thread, this is somewhat off-topic to this post, but since it's entitled "Things to do" it's not that far off.

Is this the end of level 10 stat dominance in the 10-14 bracket? It's from the 5.2 patch notes on mmo-champion.

Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.

If this is true, I am not happy about this change.

IMO this is great news. In fact I would say that prior to MOP a lot of the stats such as hit were "same level." I would "duel" 85's and NOT require a pyrium weapon chain to bash the crap out of them. Also in 20-24 the F2P will be more on par with 24's making for better BG'a.

My 2 cents

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO this is great news. In fact I would say that prior to MOP a lot of the stats such as hit were "same level." I would "duel" 85's and NOT require a purism weapon chain to bash the crap out of them. Also in 20-24 the F2P will be more on par with 24's making for better BG'a.

My 2 cents

It also means that 10s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 85s (mentioning the more active ones) won't have good stat scaling in bgs anymore.

It would actually make sense to also give the same abilities to a 10 as a 14, to a 15 as a 19, etc. I would love to have FoL on my 10 paladin, fear for locks, scream for priests . . . Just to name a few.

Wouldn't it be kinda weird to get extra spells just in bgs? Then you would need to change the actionbars everytime you entered a BG and that seems rather unlikely to me.

On topic I am almost finished doing pet battle 1-25 with all trainers and achieves on my lvl10. I don't know why it just seemed less boring.

You guys know any elites out there that's immune to roots etc? That could be some interesting pve group challenges :)

Users who are viewing this thread