Things Blizz could implement at low levels

Stamm

Legend
Levels 1-80 are just a grind now. What could blizzard implement at lower levels, particularly xp locked levels?

-RBG's
-Heroic Dungeons that give more xp and better gear to the leveler but are twice as hard. Requires completion of normal dungeon first on any character on the account.
-Unlock all battlegrounds to xp locked characters (some would only pop on their cta, but still adds some variety)
-Arena Seasons
-Uber hard 10m raids that cannot be carried through by a high level. Mobs scale to highest lv person in the raid.

Feel free to suggest things. Mods are welcome to add them to the list if I haven't gotten to it and you feel particularly generous.

I would do anything short of paying $15 a month to be able to play AV...

They could implement spell hit properly.

Skirmishes are coming, not in 5.3 though.

I want the oooooId honor system back, but to have separate rankings for each twink bracket

High WarIord Izac

I want the oooooId honor system back, but to have separate rankings for each twink bracket

High WarIord Izac

how would my bags hold all those marks of honor?

I also agree that AV would be fun, but eye of the storm is practical for the next bg since it isnt huge and is easier to grasp

i also always wanted blizz to put in a modified duel. In a modified duel both players can agree on certain terms, such as no pots, no cds, etc. and in the duel the agreed upon items/abilites cannot be used. maybe some other options could be 2v1 duels, or maybe even 1v1v1 duels or 1v1 and one of the players has a mob on their side or something like that.

how would my bags hold all those marks of honor?

I remember those! IuI

it wouId be so worth it though

High WarIord of the 20-24 bracket

High WarIords speII staff -- requires IeveI 20 -- 17 stamina, 14 inteIIect, 10 resiI crit, 65 speII power

WarIords Dread Mask - 12 stamina, 8 inteIIect, 6 crit

3 piece bonus - +8 stamina

6 piece bonus - +8 more stamina

etc etc

I remember those! IuI

it wouId be so worth it though

High WarIord of the 20-24 bracket

High WarIords speII staff -- requires IeveI 20 -- 17 stamina, 14 inteIIect, 10 resiI crit, 65 speII power

WarIords Dread Mask - 12 stamina, 8 inteIIect, 6 crit

3 piece bonus - +8 stamina

6 piece bonus - +8 more stamina

etc etc

You sound like a baddy from a full custom twinkling private server.

And honestly, there is nothing blizzard can do to balance this game properly. Its so fucked.

Some of it would be alot of work, I like the idea of 'heroic' dungeons though, that would be fun. I would mostly just like to see 2 things...

A small 'level bracket' group be instated to deliver appropriate buffs/nerfs to each class's... so stuff like pallys being op for forever doesnt happpen...

Skirmish's you can que solo for, and you dont have to que against another group (pretty much arenas). Doesnt have to have rating, just make it easier for F2P's to do it.

other:

A duel spec would be nice.

Invite people who have you on their friends list.

Some sort of primitive mail you can use to send items to your alts and only your alts.

And of course... /raid chat...

More up to date and just flat out more PvP gear for low levels. Don't see why they don't have AB gear scaled down to 18 yet. Don't know why they don't split the WSG rings into melee, ranged, healer, and caster like they do at other levels. It's such an easy fix and might mean more gearing choices for certain classes or to gear two specs at once on a f2p without having to farm rare drops or the fishing contest.

Users who are viewing this thread