They got something right.

Squadbroken

Legend
I'm pleasantly surprised that Blizzard has gotten some things right (at least for now) in the 4.1 patch notes.

# Two new custom guild tabards have been added as Guild Rewards. The tabards are account bound and offer a bonus to gaining guild reputation.

# Players are now rewarded guild experience for Honorable Kills in the field.

# Players are now rewarded guild experience for Battleground wins in Battleground brackets up to level 80.

# Arena teams are now awarded guild experience for wins. The entire team must be members of the same guild to earn this experience.

# All trade goods available for purchase with Honor or Justice Points from the associated commodities vendors have had their prices reduced by 50%.

# The rate at which Honor Points are earned has been doubled.

# Honor is now purchasable from the Justice Commodities Vendor at 250 Honor per 375 Justice.

# Justice is now purchasable from the Honor Commodities Vendor at 250 Justice per 375 Honor.

____

That's what I found that could apply to twinks anyway. Now twinks without mains will be able to get JP heirlooms, and make getting Lich King gems a little cheaper for us 70's.

I can also hope to get my strictly twink guild to Guild Level 2 :)

All in all, pretty good adds. I hope they implement all this as planned.

nice now we can grind guild xp on our twinks

Yay! Maybe now I can finally get one of my characters exalted with my guild so I can purchase the Golden King...jk lol cba, months of stupid grind.

But let's put that aside. I really like these changes, especially the JP/HP exchange. I'm finally able to get decent legs via justice points that have sockets. Also the old tier battlemaster.

Friyn said:
Yay! Maybe now I can finally get one of my characters exalted with my guild so I can purchase the Golden King...jk lol cba, months of stupid grind.

But let's put that aside. I really like these changes, especially the JP/HP exchange. I'm finally able to get decent legs via justice points that have sockets. Also the old tier battlemaster.

Best thing they've done for twinks in a long time. Whether it was intentional or not is probably a totally different story.

Users who are viewing this thread