THEY CAN CRiT RUNESCAPE HiTS!!1

nice, you should put it on wowmovies.com duckhunt, think it would recruit a lot of people for multiple reasons

Duckhunt said:
Yup, I'm planning on it tonight. :)

Cool, name it something like "4.0.1 sick survivability boost!";D A lot of ppl would be like WTF cus its the opposite for everyone else and be drawn to it.

I was about to name it something like that, but when I went to edit the video it cannot be edited anymore. :( Oh well.

Haha thats beast, I was planning on making a level 10 holy pally. hope ill be as badass as your priest ^.^

oh and whats the first song called in your video? =o

the surviavibilite is sick whit the new resiliense buff! you can have over 50% dmg reduction and also armory reduction at the same time! this makes you have over 100% damge reduction. it's so cool..lets say you have 118% dmg reduction too yours target , whan they attacking you dmg will reflect back to the damge maker. lets say a guy attackiing you and damge 100dmg, you won't take dmg but he /she will be taking 18dmg. you can't take dmg! only can die if shaman thunderstomps you away and you land on the ground long away from where you standed like from thunder bluff duel place down too mulgore for exampel. level 10 twinks will be the new lvl 19twink, its so much more fun and you can do so much more stuffs and have fun the same time. Do like me and create an lvl 10 twink BTW if you go human you can get 2x arena trinket from stv because human has a spell called every man himself and it works as the pvp trinket insigia thing. I'll mabye make a blogg where you can follow me if you liked my tips.

im pretty sure that youre wrong. damage reduction doesnt equal damage reflection. im making ther lowest lvl possible right now with the highest armor pen and armor i can get... im pretty sure i can get 150% damage reduce... im almost 99.9% positive that damage reduction doesnt turn into damage reflection.

Antísocial said:
the surviavibilite is sick whit the new resiliense buff! you can have over 50% dmg reduction and also armory reduction at the same time! this makes you have over 100% damge reduction. it's so cool..lets say you have 118% dmg reduction too yours target , whan they attacking you dmg will reflect back to the damge maker. lets say a guy attackiing you and damge 100dmg, you won't take dmg but he /she will be taking 18dmg. you can't take dmg! only can die if shaman thunderstomps you away and you land on the ground long away from where you standed like from thunder bluff duel place down too mulgore for exampel. level 10 twinks will be the new lvl 19twink, its so much more fun and you can do so much more stuffs and have fun the same time. Do like me and create an lvl 10 twink BTW if you go human you can get 2x arena trinket from stv because human has a spell called every man himself and it works as the pvp trinket insigia thing. I'll mabye make a blogg where you can follow me if you liked my tips.

rorrrrrrre?

Whizz said:
Many stats scale less and less the more you get so Im pretty sure you cant have 100% or even close

If they are combinding 2 stats, taking 50% from resil and 50% from armor (o60/40 etc) I'm 99.9& sure you can get 100% dmg reduction.

Antísocial said:

obvious troll is obvious. can't believe anyone would take the bait

Startled said:
Haha thats beast, I was planning on making a level 10 holy pally. hope ill be as badass as your priest ^.^

oh and whats the first song called in your video? =o

Die Another Day

Madona

Best Of Dj 2003

holy shit! lol lvl 10 twinks ftw

Users who are viewing this thread