EU+US There is a class/spec combo that is better than survival hunter!

They got a 20% dmg nerf on shadowburn and lost 1 conflag charge so don't think it will be close to a surv hunt.

While these are true the buff to Chaos bolt at low levels is quite noticeable. On my 19 Warlock my chaos bolt hits for around 1.2k. I have been able to solo geared survival hunters before. You need to utilize your fears/drain life and it is quite possible. I don't rely on shadowburn for damage but as a kill shot and Soul Shard generator. Destro is quite powerful right now.

While these are true the buff to Chaos bolt at low levels is quite noticeable. On my 19 Warlock my chaos bolt hits for around 1.2k. I have been able to solo geared survival hunters before. You need to utilize your fears/drain life and it is quite possible. I don't rely on shadowburn for damage but as a kill shot and Soul Shard generator. Destro is quite powerful right now.
Still I wouldn't call destro locks more fotm than surv hunters.

how has no one mentioned balance druid. balance is by far the most FoTM. most damage, mobility and heals. I beat survs all day long, they dont even stand a chance. only time a surv beats me as balance is when there are more than 2.

It isn't Ele, Arms, or Destro since I play all of those but they can give SV a hard time if they get the initial jump and aren't outgeared. If anything it is as Recogs said - Boomy - since they have ranged DoT damage and heals enough to wear down a SV neckbeard.

a 20 BM hunter can take on a surv hunter 1v1, but you need to play good and constantly spam concussive shot anytime it's up and use a Chimera to slow them down as well.

how has no one mentioned balance druid. balance is by far the most FoTM. most damage, mobility and heals. I beat survs all day long, they dont even stand a chance. only time a surv beats me as balance is when there are more than 2.

I'd push your shit in :D

Well Drips, nothing personal but gotta say your shit is already pushed in if you're running SV right now. kek

Man up and get off the gravy train.

Well Drips, nothing personal but gotta say your shit is already pushed in if you're running SV right now. kek

Man up and get off the gravy train.

Eh. I rolled this in the pre patch because I didn't like the changes to Spriest. Didn't know the cancer it'd become.

You're right though.

I don't blame people for trying the new specs this xpac - SV, Outlaw, DH. But by now any decent player should put SV aside for awhile in these brackets. Endgame they're not OP.

I wish they were powerful :(

I don't blame people for trying the new specs this xpac - SV, Outlaw, DH. But by now any decent player should put SV aside for awhile in these brackets. Endgame they're not OP.
They're so retarded with slows though, i versed a Surv hunter at roughly 2.1k mmr in 2s and me and my dk were literally perma-slowed lmfao. The damage was easily healable though.

Users who are viewing this thread