Theclawer 14 | Last of the Warlords

Feral teams don't really lose. You can counterpick them to an extent, but don't expect to win much against them.

I was messing around with no-bite Feral, and found that I was still able to do 4k+ damage in a Tiger's Fury...without the Ferocious Bite.

Feral is a skillful spec that is about 200% overtuned in damage.

They can, you just gotta kill the feral before the feral kills you. Hard but possible :cool:

Bear Form not dropping CP's and insta-roots makes it kind of unrealistic.

The problem is that F2P games are so slow paced that it's almost like the Feral is playing with enchants.

Maybe it's slightly less oppressive when everyone has enchants, since a 5k bear form with 40% physical mitigation isn't as big of a deal there. But definitely at F2P you are giving the other team an easy win condition if you're playing against a Feral without a Feral.

Feral teams don't really lose. You can counterpick them to an extent, but don't expect to win much against them.

I was messing around with no-bite Feral, and found that I was still able to do 4k+ damage in a Tiger's Fury...without the Ferocious Bite.

Feral is a skillful spec that is about 200% overtuned in damage.

Lol feral teams don't really lose. I have beaten most feral teams with ease when playing my arms war. They do have too op damage but its not like its unstoppable - its very stoppable with stuns fear and counter pressure helps a lot. Ferals defense is not that great in 3s either my team be having them on the run and dying within 30 seconds of a match.

Feral teams don't really lose. And it's not really arguable.

They do lose, it's just ignorant to say that they don't. If your entire team plays correctly, you can win. But not comps like mage lock priest.

They do lose, it's just ignorant to say that they don't. If your entire team plays correctly, you can win. But not comps like mage lock priest.

Dammmmmmmmmmmm, Its pretty much true - if the MLP plays with smooth coordination they basically win, Though the best MLP in the bracket whom I need not to mention , has played it for about 2-3 years or more so.

Users who are viewing this thread