The War Within F2P & Veteran Armory

F2P & Vet Armory
Click HERE to join the XPOff Discord

How to get you characters on here

If you would like to have your character added to this list please post a reply with an armory link.
The armory link must be in English
It must be your character(s)
It must be decently geared

Some Information about the list
F2P characters and Linked F2P characters have their names highlighted in green.
Paypal me $20 and your character will appear on top of your spec.

kgsA3jH.png

Death Knight
Blood
Pnstr

Unholy

Depressed

Frost

047jDTw.png

Demon Hunter
Havoc
Célegodx

Queressaca

Vengeance
Semipiru

vMNfZC2.png

Druid
Restoration
Doobyg
Dobyg
Derpýhooves

Kahutoroa
Zazyzaz
Thestafflol
Semiuros

Balance
Zolu
Bakedaflol

Feral
Dpscat

Guardian
Theuprising
Alrion

Frëëbiëquëën

View attachment 24469
Evoker
Augmentation

Devastation

Pp
Yeetvoker
Tïamät
Newdlemahn

Preservation

de0rYgG.png

Hunter
Beastmaster
Iceháwk

Froztyre
Lolth
Raban
Performing

Marksmanship
Cristii
Leveltwenty

Crosstour
Rojo
Tarmorr

Survival
Лоренс
Nikeairmax
Bombikos

Burizon
Кислыйяд
ßrøken

Jjn1Rqb.png

Mage
Arcane
Pinkeye

Fire
Lølzw

Frost

QydZkmA.png

Monk
Brewmaster

Mistweaver

Neonjutsu

Windwalker
Jâi
Desafio

Ov9wl9k.png

Paladin
Holy

Protection

Wisenhammer

Retribution

nJzSzwB.png

Priest
Discipline

Holy

Fëar

Shadow
Selen
Glazin
Unspair

Alsocoolzo

WzBFBAN.png

Rogue
Assassination
Ðizkø
Hierloomstac

Cøffee
Thiza
Ødin

Outlaw
Brihan

Crowller
Fëar
Vexahlia
Subtlety

aTM20c3.png

Shaman
Elemental
Twinkiela

Enhancement
Danzah
Aznad
Kagoshania
Neonhealmid

Restoration
Céle
Zñúwù

Megafauna

LUt8AuO.png

Warlock
Affliction

Demonology

Destruction

93716z1.png

Warrior
Arms
Rodcai
Xhestysgoon
Beerloveer

Fury
Zzfrz
Semifury

Thriver
Dormïn

Protection
Cybrin
Wordbringer
Fewry
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/warriorsuckz <bis

Sorry, not good enough, you can resubmit when you have geared it up a bit more

Also you want gear with a few gem slots now instead of full epic
That's why I said it was something alternative, I know about the current meta but honestly, the purple items are still not far behind the gem items, but if you don't think it's good, that's okay, just take the test in pvp, anyway, very stuck as always, I ask you, why open up the possibility of gear for specializations that don't work? It's not as if the armory they set up was going to make the specialization work, as is the example of fury, this looks more like an armory of those who equip what's in the meta than those who equip what works.

That's why I said it was something alternative, I know about the current meta but honestly, the purple items are still not far behind the gem items, but if you don't think it's good, that's okay, just take the test in pvp, anyway, very stuck as always, I ask you, why open up the possibility of gear for specializations that don't work? It's not as if the armory they set up was going to make the specialization work, as is the example of fury, this looks more like an armory of those who equip what's in the meta than those who equip what works.
I'm not gonna argue about who I add / don't add to the list, it's nothing personal.

This list is primarily for new twinks to see what the current gear meta is and also to find inspiration.

Just yesterday I removed 30+ characters that was geared just like yours.

I'm not gonna argue about who I add / don't add to the list, it's nothing personal.

This list is primarily for new twinks to see what the current gear meta is and also to find inspiration.

Just yesterday I removed 30+ characters that was geared just like yours.
man, understand, I understand that you do need characters with items that are more meta in the current season, but I ask you to look again at who you are putting, because some don't make any sense, in the warriors part (which is the the only thing I can talk about because it's what I play) there are people there in the tank specialization who don't even have attributes because they focused everything on parrying and dodging, if you put a tank like that to do Stratholme without the slime trinket and with a half-assed healer just like the tank , it simply won't work, in the fury part it doesn't make sense to have anyone there because the specialization doesn't work, and in the arms part, there is only one guy there who is really strong and that is warriorsuckz, I'm not telling you this to add me, but if you want to inspire the new twink, present him with all the alternatives, and not a bunch of people who are copying and pasting into the sets, there are literally people there who took everything that exists that has a socket, and just put the yolk of strength and fuck whether his attributes make sense or not, if I tomorrow put everything with a socket without caring about how much each item is worth and how much they really impact the damage I do in the game, you'll say that I'm in goal? or that my gear is an example for others to copy? Since none of the items there were actually designed to bring me maximum benefit, in short, it just doesn't make sense in my head to add a group of people who don't know how to build but who have the meta items, and not add those who bring a path alternative but coherent, anyway, when I finish building what I want, I'll send you the armory again and you'll see if it's good

man, understand, I understand that you do need characters with items that are more meta in the current season, but I ask you to look again at who you are putting, because some don't make any sense, in the warriors part (which is the the only thing I can talk about because it's what I play) there are people there in the tank specialization who don't even have attributes because they focused everything on parrying and dodging, if you put a tank like that to do Stratholme without the slime trinket and with a half-assed healer just like the tank , it simply won't work, in the fury part it doesn't make sense to have anyone there because the specialization doesn't work, and in the arms part, there is only one guy there who is really strong and that is warriorsuckz, I'm not telling you this to add me, but if you want to inspire the new twink, present him with all the alternatives, and not a bunch of people who are copying and pasting into the sets, there are literally people there who took everything that exists that has a socket, and just put the yolk of strength and fuck whether his attributes make sense or not, if I tomorrow put everything with a socket without caring about how much each item is worth and how much they really impact the damage I do in the game, you'll say that I'm in goal? or that my gear is an example for others to copy? Since none of the items there were actually designed to bring me maximum benefit, in short, it just doesn't make sense in my head to add a group of people who don't know how to build but who have the meta items, and not add those who bring a path alternative but coherent, anyway, when I finish building what I want, I'll send you the armory again and you'll see if it's good
Not gonna bother reading your entire novel but I removed the guy you complained about at the start :)

Not gonna bother reading your entire novel but I removed the guy you complained about at the start :)
Ok,it would be good if you had read it to understand, if your look is that superficial, there really is nothing more for me to say here, hugs and may your website remain firm and strong.

Users who are viewing this thread