The Un'Goro Madness buffs seem to work in WPvP

villiansv

Veteran
Just something that I noticed - the buffs from the 3-day Un'Goro Madness event - https://www.wowhead.com/news=261293/ungoro-madness-micro-holiday-now-live-eu-us - work in duels, so it's safe to assume they work in WPvP.

At 20 stacks (the max) you get 15% dmg done increase, 15% dmg taken decrease, 15% runspeed (this doesn't stack with my druid speed so it's probably useless for most) and 20% increased size.

The buff lasts 3 days (the duration of the event), and persists through death. It doesn't seem to function in dungeons, and is not supposed to work in BGs but I haven't tested. Apparently you do lose it when entering arena or a ranked BG, so you've been warned.

Half the bosses are soloable if you can kite, though it may depend on what random buff they get. If I had to rank them:

Easiest (could kill in Feral spec) - Gaintfin, Dadanga, Tyrantus
Medium-hard (needed kiting to drop debuffs in resto spec) - Clutchmother Zevoss, Queen Zavra
Impossible for any druid spec - Tar Tyrant, Akaridal, Sunkeeper Croesus
Unknown (did not encounter them) - Sherazin, Skrox

You can of course also join a group and kill them all. I strongly advise you push for your group to avoid the Tar Tyrant unless they can coordinate (or you're in for a wipe fest of Raid Finder proportions).

Users who are viewing this thread