The Ultimate Flex Thread

I would encourage people to try it themselves as in reality it is nothing special bar some shadings and putting things together. A fine way to relax actually.

Do you use Photoshop? Or some free software? Wonder if I can accomplish something with Gimp 2.1...

no you don't.
make a circle in photoshop, double click that layer to open style options and press things until you like the way it looks.

example of what fast editing 3 circles (ish) without anything extra could give you.

ncGpHRp.png

Rest resides with brushes patterns fonts and some form of an idea.
Find pictures you like, rip parts of them and twist them to do your will.
Just like being a warlock m8!

Also youtube is an endless ocean of knowledge.

Do you use Photoshop? Or some free software? Wonder if I can accomplish something with Gimp 2.1...

Yea most of the times endup using it one way or another.
Gimp is cool but in the end you will endup with photoshop so why not start with it.

Do enjoy Analog Efex Pro 2, Color Efex Pro 4, HDR Efex Pro 1 & 2 but that is more in regards for editing photos and not this kinda of mishmash. all of them are not free but there are ways ofc.

no you don't.
make a circle in photoshop, double click that layer to open style options and press things until you like the way it looks.

example of what fast editing 3 circles (ish) without anything extra could give you.

ncGpHRp.png

Rest resides with brushes patterns fonts and some form of an idea.
Find pictures you like, rip parts of them and twist them to do your will.
Just like being a warlock m8!

Also youtube is an endless ocean of knowledge.

Yea most of the times endup using it one way or another.
Gimp is cool but in the end you will endup with photoshop so why not start with it.

Do enjoy Analog Efex Pro 2, Color Efex Pro 4, HDR Efex Pro 1 & 2 but that is more in regards for editing photos and not this kinda of mishmash. all of them are not free but there are ways ofc.

Can i just use this recycled stuff I made a long time ago and haven't used Photoshop for wow stuff since? xd

4YggO09.png

The purpose of this thread is simple.
Character in this thread are flexing at you.
Flexback at them with a character art of yourown and become a more skillful person while at it.

T6Tn8Z9.jpg

1820Kgl.jpg

jmRPe87.jpg

6CN3ZLD.jpg

0Gm3xGA.jpg

x82ATcy.jpg

jd1VUdd.png
:O Looks really nice but I awkwardly can't read the names..

Users who are viewing this thread