US The Twink Cup 2017 Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can donate here, and so you know if you donate more than $10 you get a contributor badge with a dark blue user name.
Thank you for the reply. I'm happy to support something I love.

for a twink cup that's actually good it'll have nothing to do with the prize money because the teams that will be in the championship are more interested in the competition

In a/my perfect world I believe you would be correct sir. Unfortunately I feel like this aspect of the game and even the game itself is slowly fading away and that if those that are able to could give just a little of themselves maybe we could all hang on just a little longer.

Thank you for the reply. I'm happy to support something I love.

In a/my perfect world I believe you would be correct sir. Unfortunately I feel like this aspect of the game and even the game itself is slowly fading away and that if those that are able to could give just a little of themselves maybe we could all hang on just a little longer.
Love the donation man! right now i'm trying to raise funds for a gold prize pool as well, could end up putting in as much as 1m gold on my own.

The donation threshold for the contributor rank has been decreased to $5 until the TC is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread