The Teaser Thread - :D

34gtwg5.jpg

lol this aint no pre-3.2 hp and I am not in bear form :D I am a hunter. And I have more base HP than you unbuffed uh ohs!

Hehe that aint pre 3.2, besides i had more then from 450 profs, anywayz that still is some nice HP : )

Bezerk said:
Hehe that aint pre 3.2, besides i had more then from 450 profs, anywayz that still is some nice HP : )

That is def pre-3.2 broski. I know what you max out at on Reckoning.

Even with Warchiefs/Fish Feast/Battle Standard you'd top at 5.8K now a days.

:D

Dude trust me it aint thats just crazy buffs, ill show the buffs too.

BTW can i have a link of your armory i wanna see what gear you are rollin on. : )

Survival instincts with the glyph.

It doesn't matter anywayz, you can believe or not doesnt matter to me.

I'm getting (and this is using 80 buffs assuming those fort/motw are 80) only 6990 (with rumsey 150hp) instead of that flask.

So unless that flask is something better than rumsey and those buffs arn't 80 i'm not seeing it adding up.

Its still a nice HP but your blowing CDs for it. My original post has no CDs being blown and nor a battle standard down.

It's Hallani Whiskey, i think people know about it they just couldn't be bothered to get it.

Oh and gives 20 stam

Edit: I'm not trying to take anything away from you I know what you have is really wicked HP I just wanted to share that pic.

And to your question my gears identical to yours - the emissary cuffs of stamina and I use boa weapon with +6stam

I use the emissary cuffs of monkey 5/6 (agil/stam)

But my base hp is well over 2900 if i chose to make it so unbuffed.

(Change to mining like you)

But if you dropped your extra 100hp from mining and i left out mining i'd still be at

2858 to your 2607

:D

and your a tauren :p so if you were an orc you'd be even lower :p

My base HP with Pendant Activated is 2807 then add a MOTW (which i do think should be added) and thats 2857 in Cat, GJ man! (god namit 1 HP off) hehe

Grats on the hp, but why would you stam-stack a hunter at 29? It used to be fairly viable with leg kits, if you went full Survival, and knew how to trap dance.

But since then, Ive tried it at both 29 and 39. Shitsux bro, better off stacking AP

Users who are viewing this thread