EU+US The State of Plebmades

I saw a post not long ago about mods/admins having "higher than average social skills".

Ya.

Right.

Grow up kid.
@Sketchbag is a gentleman and scholar, modding the 19s section requires a certain finesse that sketch could have only obtained through years of twinking and community membership, he adeptly uses this experience to not only moderate the website in one of if not the most unbias way I've seen yet, but also contributes to general discourse by delivering flavor, empathy, and ability to function on the wavelength of all users and situations, without giving into pressure from not only the community but the staff and administration as well, for all its imperfections.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sketchbag is a gentleman and scholar, modding the 19s section requires a certain finesse that sketch could have only obtained through years of twinking and community membership, he adeptly uses this experience to not only moderate the website in one of if not the most unbias way I've seen yet, but also contributes to general discourse by delivering flavor, empathy, and ability to function on the wavelength of all users and situations, without giving into pressure from not only the community but the staff and administration as well, for all its imperfections.
I bet he has a corsehock too. ;)

Wait what? So there was more to the "locked up" thread than what was perceived? You wrote it off as a metaphorical title of some sort.

Hopefully on the 20th I'll stream (not WoW) face cam and explain what's been going on!

I get asked to play fairly often. I want to get in on them, but I am constantly running in and out of the house.

I've also developed a hatred for being home all day, so even when I'm online I'm probably not home.

Hopefully I'll get to play in the next few weeks.

I have many horde twinks but probably only comfortable on my priest. My warlock will be horde shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread