Magrain

Veteran
Ok, so I didnt find any 11s in this forum, so chose the most closest bracket to it.

-Being purely f2p, and the inability to que any dungeon that isnt Atal'dazar and Freehold. I tried to find a reliable way to do some dungeons that have certain trinkets and gears to my liking. I searched and watched guides and videos on solo dungeons with the right gear/stats etc.
Being the dumb troglodyte, I ignored 90% of them because after the whole Mecha-Dragon trinket I went through, I said fuck it. Tested my current gear/build with a Guardian Druid lvl11 (Bramble of course lol). And let me say, for the 1st time, something goes actually right.
I managed to solo all Legion dungeons, and some BC dungeons. With probably the worst twink stats and nothing enchanted nor socketted. But that doesnt mean its chill and all, the process is hellish and requires high amount of concentration.
Eye of Azshara is probably the hardest experience for me, right next to the Bloodfurnace dungeon.
The 1st boss, Warlord Parjesh made me actually adapt to a way I never actually thought I can do and deliver. Died 40+ times on that fucker till I managed to make a reliable build that can counter his spear throw mechanic. I have never felt this sensation in a while, its so thrilling and exhilarating.
I can say I have actually made a twink thing, not just redoing every quest till I get a set item to proc purple because thats what I have been doing since day 1.
I fucking love PVE twinking and solo dungeons, on PvP im like a toddler going up against Mike Tyson.
-Here's the link to my character's armory incase anyone wants to know: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/kamal
(And yes, im also aware im able to do all this because of the Bramble staff. Meaning im 100% fucked should it get nerfed)

For the Obligatory TLDR: Solo Dungeon fun.
[doublepost=1621936022,1621890543][/doublepost]bump

Just want to say no you are not fucked if they kill bramble. I was using it myself but then I started to try other weapons and as i got more gear the faster if became clear that bramble is just overkill. I can solo basically any dungeon with basically any weapon.

Just want to say no you are not fucked if they kill bramble. I was using it myself but then I started to try other weapons and as i got more gear the faster if became clear that bramble is just overkill. I can solo basically any dungeon with basically any weapon.
Yeah I also tried the Guardian Artifact weapons and it went good, (not as efficent as the bramble staff) but I have came to realization that I cannot que BGs when i use XP-Off. So all I have done was all for naught, since pure f2p that have no gametime are restricted in that field. I cannot join any bracket that is below 20. or higher now that you have mentioned it.

Yeah I love soloing dungeons, hardest thing I've done in a dungeon is Freehold no-hat solo.

I've also solo'd some world event on DMF, which were quite fun, especially Moonfang is challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread