The Royal Lounge - Live

so is it live? cant see any dicpics

I did not mention my name nor his. Nor did he mention that he hated me.

That line is loosely based on a quote from an act in a Shakespearean play. You guys need to work on your literary knowledge a bit more.
never really got interested in literature albeit i read like a madman. but as i said you're very keen at pushing peoples buttons my friend. you're also good at word play eheheh...

never really got interested in literature albeit i read like a madman. but as i said you're very keen at pushing peoples buttons my friend. you're also good at word play eheheh...
hard to play with words vs kids who use their 2nd language on this website xd

not everyone but u get my point

Any Launch date so far? :)

roy·al
ˈroi(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: royal
  1. having the status of a king or queen or a member of their family.
    "contributors included members of the royal family"

Welcome to The Royal Lounge Friends, this exclusive sub forum is a some-what secretive, very private place, where exalted members of the community can participate and enjoy a greater freedom of discourse, with a few points of interest.

1. You can allude to discussion here on the rest of the forum but please don't go into detail about content posted here on the public parts of the forum. Sketchbag said it best:
    The first rule of Royal Lounge is you do not talk about Royal Lounge! 8^)
  2. As members of The Royal Family we ask that you do not conduct yourself in disgusting ways by posting sketchy stuff, I understand this is the digital age so adult content is fine but do not post anything that you would normally (albeit stereo typically) access threw the TOR browser and like 80 billion proxies, anything of "that" nature will likely get you removed from the lounge permanently, and potentially the website as well, however each situation of that happening will be severe and therefor taken on a case by case basis, also no spamming please.
  3. Please refrain from creating misleading thread titles, it'll just be more work for the staff!
  4. It's my hope that we will be implementing NSFW (not safe for work) tags shortly, until then just add [NSFW] to your thread title if necessary.
  5. At this point all users with colored names, as well as a few select individuals are able to access the forum, levels of access are subject to change.
  6. This is strange territory for us so we as a community need to decide how we want to use this sub-forum. Thanks and Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread