The reign of blood dks has begun.

I rarely ever get to play with people from TI, only a few people in bg's.
<

Xavizi, Good games before. 74 rogue 74 mage 72 priest v 70 frost dk 70 frostmage 70 hpally and like 5-1? We lost because i was fire pve for lolz
<
anywho ty for the mmr and rating <3

Gz, you deserve the wins and rating, we were all playing ****, i made a joke mistake 1 game, but gz we will take that rating back soon enough, and yh fire for lols ofc, you mean we destroyed you, then you went FULL PVP gear, frost lol. but yh like i said Gz you deserved to win all of those games we were embarrassing.

Yowxd said:
(not saying Chillqt is good enough to resheep peel though-could be used on Hypercranks).

Love you to yow <3

So, whats the verdict here, Are blood dk's being added to the list of op (priest/mage/rogue)?

Not sure, they have stupid heals and damage but can be kited so easily by any class

I'm curious about just how good blood is, barely used it with a 2h, mostly frost with nifflevars..

Would I be completely shunned if I tried it with some str/resil gems?
<

Yowxd said:
They have a pala, which means you could gib on him and MD the bubble with blanket cs on mage to avoid resheep peels (not saying Chillqt is good enough to resheep peel though-could be used on Hypercranks).

Nonethless your RMP has springs and tazik with the 71+ perks and shouldn't lose.

As i said we were playing ****, priest had some shocking games, playing like a jerk off last night. But yh told my team before we shouldent lose to any team bar, a mirror that just are better players than us. or a team with a prot pala.

As i said we were playing ****, priest had some shocking games, playing like a jerk off last night. But yh told my team before we shouldent lose to any team bar, a mirror that just are better players than us. or a team with a prot pala.

Nah you played fkn insane tbh, we just played so much better
<

The only thing that ruined 85 is RLS rogue damage scaling way too much with gear and ret ret dk also ret hunt DK beating like every comp NP..

Nah you played fkn insane tbh, we just played so much better
<

Your playing with Sparkly so i doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread