The reason why...

the fact that he is a restodruid and not playing fotm-mage with tazik

ps. removed souljah from my quote cus he is shit
I've still played Mage,Warrior and Paladin so im prty sure im not a tazik depended player in that way bro

shit i remember them good days back when we had ifollow, velestra, eldarius, shéwolf, azó, kharinó, jenk, unrealz, senic they never pulld shit drama like this, all these newfag cata twinks are fucking horrible pullin shit drama over and over all day, sick of this shit

shit i remember them good days back when we had ifollow, velestra, eldarius, shéwolf, azó, kharinó, jenk, unrealz, senic they never pulld shit drama like this, all these newfag cata twinks are fucking horrible pullin shit drama over and over all day, sick of this shit
Yo shaneb, May i ask what your cha's name was bro?

Cool story bro you perfect for runescape cant play dont have bussines
This is wintrade and? hahaha it's english is far superior to yours. One Love <3
6ym6ib.jpg

I am English bro, so you're trolling lol, atleast for this reply you could string together a sentence, however you stole my signature 'One Love <3' which i find quite disrespectful :/ And that screenshot was clearly from awhile ago, because that is against a team I randomly put together, which was 4-6 weeks ago, you having only wintraded in the last 1-2 weeks. One Love <3

Name of your cha? But yeah still beating us without skype and derping around coz snape wanted to try pve shadow with me for lols... you da fkn sciqest man.

Uhm yeah.. We weren't using skype either - Like I said, not bragging just first person to pop into my head.

I am English bro, so you're trolling lol, atleast for this reply you could string together a sentence, however you stole my signature 'One Love <3' which i find quite disrespectful :/ And that screenshot was clearly from awhile ago, because that is against a team I randomly put together, which was 4-6 weeks ago, you having only wintraded in the last 1-2 weeks. One Love <3

Waiting for our lovely mage to reply to this.

Fucking lock this pathetic thread alrdy or mods not care anymore?!?

Its stupid how every stread near enough ends in a flame war start acting ur ages if over 16 cause its starting to get boring!! :p

Peace out

Pixie

apollion, im waiting for something on your profile to change, due to that comment, and no its not you being banned
Likes (Received) 0
Likes (Received) 1337 <- in a few mins when the others see your post ..

Users who are viewing this thread