The Queue Times

Reminds me of Pre-BC when players would run UBRS and you'd get to the last boss then AV would pop and the run was over lol

I'm happy about the changes, longer queue doesn't bother me all that much :D

Longer queues??? We have zero queues, nada, no one playing at all.

It's no use, blizz officially killed twinks on our realm....

Queue times for our guild group in vengeance horde side haven't been too bad. 10-15 minute waits in the evening hours. Of course this is based on only two evenings of play so far. It might change one way or the other by this weekend, who knows?

Stormstrike is still getting along

Grizzlybear said:
I've been getting instant pops on Ruin. =P

yeah.. ruin has been great :D

to my surprise then, emberstorm is playing along quite nicely.

i play late at night and have like queue time never going above the 6 minutes mark !

sometimes even gotten near instant queues.

seems like emberstorm has gotten a lot of activity before patch !

on Stormstrike it hasnt been too bad, and i've been playing 1am-5am.

afternoons and evenings are probably WAY better.

Cyclone has died, or I'm just not on at the right times which could be possible since I sent my computer to sony and I only used my friends in between raids... [Damn 3.2 raids]

ArthurianKnight said:
to my surprise then, emberstorm is playing along quite nicely.

i play late at night and have like queue time never going above the 6 minutes mark !

sometimes even gotten near instant queues.

seems like emberstorm has gotten a lot of activity before patch !

Finally, another Emberstorm bro!

Blackout (EU) seems ok during the morning i cant get a game to save my life but at about 5:00 i will get one in 10-20mins, Gives me time to work on my herby anyway :)

I was in queue for past 1 hour yesterday, when i just gave up and logged on main to do daylis. This was on Bladefist EU, Blackout.

Users who are viewing this thread